“Amazing service”
Review of Yataii

Yataii
Ranked #14 of 11,694 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Our waiter Uddhae (sorry if I misspelled) was more than amazing. He recommended great Indian wines and when we came back 3 days later he remembered not only us but what we ordered and what I wanted to order but did not so I did in our second visit. Great food. Love the ambience

Date of visit: August 2018
Shangri-La_Bengaluru, General Manager at Yataii, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Anali115,

Thank you for dining at Yataii and for taking the time to write this review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you had wonderful meal experiences with great food and classic Shangri-La hospitality. I will convey your words of praise to Uddhav and thank him for his personalized service.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

I had an opportunity to host a few Japanese guests, some of whom were first-time visitors to India. I often take such moments to let the foreigners also get a good feel of India. The guests were very delighted with both the food spread as well as the way it was served in a unique Japanese cutlery and style. Hats off to the Chef, Ranvir Singh and his team, and HR Head Vivek Srinivasan for his guidance.

Date of visit: July 2018
Shangri-La_Bengaluru, General Manager at Yataii, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Manoj K,

Thank you for dining at Yataii and for taking the time to write this review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that both you and your guests had a wonderful meal experience with authentic Japanese food, amazing views from the 18th floor and classic Shangri-La hospitality. I will convey your words of praise to the team who will be pleased that their hard work has been well appreciated.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and the ambaince.
Service were very prompt and the quality of sushi and sashimi were great.

Date of visit: August 2018
Shangri-La_Bengaluru, General Manager at Yataii, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear Athira K,

Thank you for dining at our Japanese restaurant- Yataii and for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you were provided the Shangri-La experience with excellent Japanese food, great ambiance and prompt service by my colleagues.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

On the 18th floor of Shangri-la hotel, this is a nice restaurant for Japanese food. They have an open air section, which is a delight in the Bangalore airport. (Though it is smoking section, the tables are decently spread and not that much of a challenge for non smokers)
The food is fresh and yummy. One of us was a vegetarian and the Veg Sushi Platter was really impressive.
Salmon Carpaccio was the best Sashimi we liked in terms of freshness and taste, compared to Yellowtail and Tuna.
Decent Teppanyaki options.
Overall a wonderful place!

Date of visit: July 2018
Shangri-La_Bengaluru, General Manager at Yataii, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear SA_Gallivanter,

Thank you for dining at Yataii and for taking the time to write this review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you had a wonderful meal experience with authentic Japanese food, stellar views from the 18th floor and classic Shangri-La hospitality.

We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to having you dine with us again.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Good food, amazing view from the 18th floor and excellent service by Mr. Vijay. We had the sushi platter, soba noodles,beef salad and tuna salad. All dishes met our expectations.

Date of visit: July 2018
Shangri-La_Bengaluru, General Manager at Yataii, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear parikshit20,

Thank you for dining at Yataii and for taking the time to write this review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you had a wonderful meal experience with authentic Japanese food, amazing views from the 18th floor and classic Shangri-La hospitality. I will convey your words of praise to Vijay and the team who will be pleased that their hard work has been well appreciated.