“Rocking it in Bangalore”

Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru
Ranked #28 of 11,009 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Richmond Town
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I always try to go to a Hard Rock Cafe when I travel (assuming there is one to go to!). This was a fantastic venue for the HRC with high ceilings, good music and great atmosphere. As ever some interesting memorabilia to check out from the world of music.
The food is up to the same high standard as other HRC's I frequent although the cocktails were not quite so well done and the staff were not all as HRC savvy as I have come to expect but they were very attentive and helpful.

HardRockCafeIndia, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for being a patron of Hard Rock Cafes and for visiting HRC Bangalore!
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us. We do hope you will drop in again the next time you are in Bangalore! Until then!

There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is on my opinion the only place in Bangalore which offers really good mojito! good food, good service. But be careful when choosing a place in the smoking area. A table over which is growing mango is very dangerous! If you do not want that the mango hit your head is better to choose another table.

HardRockCafeIndia, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for visiting Hard Rock Cafe. We are so delighted to know you enjoyed Mojito and all the other culinary offerings! We hope you liked the music too!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Had been to Hard Rock Cafe on the 10th of Feb. Well, to say the least, it was one of worst experiences of my life.
My wife booked a table on the morning of Feb 10 for 2:00 PM in the afternoon. We reached at 1:50 and told that we have a booking. But there was no table!
They quickly arranged a table for 2. I just glanced into the booking log and ours was the first name on it!
Anyway, we got a table. But it was right near the kitchen exit and every 2 mins some waiter would come out screaming with food in hand. A plate barely missed my wife's head! We felt we were sitting inside the kitchen.
Then the musical chair started. My wife was asked to move to my left ( we were sitting facing each other) to accommodate a chair for the group of 10-15 people sitting in front of us.
Then our table was moved left to accommodate another chair.
Then we were asked to 'adjust' so that a kid can sit!
Finally our food arrived and musical chair stopped.
The place was bustling on a Sunday afternoon. I ordered a chicken sizzler since there was a sizzler festival going on. My wife ordered a Veg Green salad.
For the Veg Salad, the waiter said one of the ingredients was not available. So we told him to get it anyway.
We got the salad with Chicken pieces in it! Its appalling how can they be so insensitive and stupid! We told the waiter that the Veg Salad had Chicken pieces in it. He apologized and took it inside and brought it out with all the chicken pieces removed!
Q: How did it i know it was the same salad?
A: There were 4 pieces of oranges in it. I had eaten 2 before the salad was taken away. When it was brought back, there were only 2 pieces of oranges. Wouldn't a new salad have 4 pieces?

The sizzler arrived and i was shocked by the quantity, or the lack of it. For 450 rupees, i was expecting a lot more. Also, the chicken was not cooked well. Felt hard and chewy . Overall, the taste was very bland. When i mentioned this to the waiter, he said their Beef is tastier. So i left it at that.

My wife ordered a Ved Fugita. For the uninitiated, its like a Burito but they just give you all the ingredients. You have to sit and prepare it. It tasteless. They gave very stale hard bread along with it ,which she could not even bite. One of them was totally inedible.

My drink was ok. My wife ordered a fruit juice. But were told that there were no fresh strawberries. So she ordered another. Drinks were ok.
By this time, we were extremely irritated and just wanted to leave the place.

Apparently, we weren't the only ones unhappy. There was at least 2 other sets of people shouting at the bad quality of food and service.
Some of my observation from that day:

1. Place is extremely crowded on Sunday. Its very disorganised.
2. Also, all the waiters were looking extremely busy but nothing was getting done. It was very chaotic.
3. Quantity is very less for the price. We paid about 2500 rupees for 2 people but were still not satisfied. We stopped by Coffee Day on the way back to satisfy our appetite. For about 350 rupees, we got as much food.
4. No feedback solicited before billing. Is it because they think they cannot improve or is it because they think they are the best?
Overall, this visit ruined our Sunday. I want to give zero rating but there is no option for that. The least is 1.

2  Thank bhpcrazy
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The place is very well restored old stone building with a unique character, but the furniture (setties) near the stage & the bar saloon needs to be changed as they are sagging & uncomfortable to sit.
The music , food & drinks Rock their way to glory.
service needs to be fine tuned .All in all a Gr8 place to hang out ,
will keep on visiting time & again

HardRockCafeIndia, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for visiting Hard Rock Cafe, Bengaluru!
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. We have noted your feedback and shared it with our team. The point you mentioned will be definitely looked into!
Meanwhile, we welcome you to visit us again soon!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

they hav a nice ambience & like any other hard rock cafes they truely hold up to their culture .. u get to see the history of hard rock, the metallic instruments, the icon.. indeed u r taken into a different world.. i like the starters they offer .. but for non drinkers & non vegeterians u don't hav much of a choice

Thank you for visiting Hard Rock Cafe Bengaluru! It seems you have been to many HRCs before! We are glad you had a great time with us! We sure hope to see you again.