“Delicious n juicy”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Neighborhood: MG Road
Neighborhood: MG Road
Reviewed July 24, 2017

my kids n me love the subway in garuda......The bread is just rite and the ingredients used like the sauces r very tasty ....They make it exactly how we want it .....we are regular visitors there......yummy.....

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Subway in Bangalore, Garuda Mall or Airport Lounge, is no different from Nilgiris Complex, Coimbatore or San Jose, CA US for that matter..same combination..different staff...same prices..same courtesy.. you know what you will get and it's worth..no surprises.. I love Subway

Reviewed December 17, 2016

I love subway, but I do not like the way this particular outlet serves us. Always leaves us annoyed about the amount of ingredients and sauces they put.

Reviewed December 2, 2016

Is it sunday - Getting up late - late jogging - extra work out - healthy breakfast - then think Subway. Right, I stay near garuda Mall after long jogging and extra time rigorous exercise - I go for a heavy but light brunch at Subway. The fresh vegetables and varied variety suits well to my Sundays healthy diet. I am vegetarian and heath conscious and need some good different food to celebrate sunday , I eat at Subway. One full 12 inched sub and load of cheese and vegetables with my favourite cookies.

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

Simple food. Quick service. Pack and go works for on the go eaters. Fresh veggies and subs. Good experience.