“Very nice buffet lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Atria Hotel

The Atria Hotel
Ranked #2,501 of 10,835 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Delhi
“Very nice buffet lunch”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We had visited the hotel for buffet lunch and the variety and quality of the food, service, amibience was very nice and the price was also not very high which added to our joy. Location of the hotel is very convenient since it is in middle of the city with good connectivity.
Regards
Arun

1 Thank arunkumar080276
Vinay-FOM, Front Office Manager at The Atria Hotel, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Greetings from The Atria Hotel, Bangalore!

Thank you very much for feedback. We have always been known for the high quality and great taste of food in our restaurants and such feedback from our guests provides us with the commitment of keeping our name at the top.

You have a good time.

Decatur, Georgia
“Good hotel, though not immediately near anything”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

For my first trip to India, I stayed at the Atria Hotel I Bangalore. The reason I stayed there was for a seminar held in their conference are.

The lobby is very tall, with all of the rooms on the above floors looking out into it. My favorite thing about it is the large window allowing ample amounts of sunlight into the lobby.

The service is very polite and very willing to help with anything. I wa surprised upon entering my room after housekeeping came by that my clothes that I left lying around were folde up nicely. Not something I was expecting, but quite nice.

The restaurants are nice with very good food. I was definitely satisfied. Even the room service food was very good!

My only real qualm with the Atria is that it doesn't seem to be immediately near anything exciting. There is a dancing fountain close by, but after its a bit of a walk to other attractions. I guess this is ok as it seems to be more of a business hotel.

They also had renovations going on in their adjacent building, but it was never a problem for me.

• Visited September 2013
Vinay-FOM, Front Office Manager at The Atria Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Greetings from The Atria Hotel, Bangalore!

We are happy to know that you have liked our hotel and services. Such feedback certainly gives us a great sense of satisfaction and motivates us further to keep the standard and quality which we are known for.

We also hope that your first trip to our country was a memorable one and look forward to have you stay with us again soon.

You have a great time!

Mysuru (Mysore), India
“The next time I'm in Bangalore, the Atria is my choice”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The Atria, as I heard is a wonderful hotel. I reserved my exceptions until I actually stepped into the hotel. Finding the hotel is was easy as the address was easy to locate. As I stepped into the lobby, I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel really went in accord to what 'atria' means. The lobby is impressive and decked by an ever ready, warm and friendly staff. The rooms are spacious, simple yet elegant. The food is great. The service is round the clock. I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. When it comes to pricing, the hotel is reasonably priced. Overall, its a great place to stay.

• Visited January 2013
Vinay-FOM, Front Office Manager at The Atria Hotel, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Greetings from The Atria Hotel, Bangalore!

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We are happy to note that you have found our hotel to your liking and have taken the fond memories back.

We look forward to welcome you again very soon.

Best Regards
Gurgaon, India
“Not a business hotel!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We used them for our business purposes (recruitment interviews). At first we had a need for 2 rooms so we booked them. Then our need changed so we asked them to give us one more room. They just had one big hall. Wen asked whether that would be big enough for 3 parallel interviews, they reluctantly said it would be ok. If I were them I would NOT sell this hall for more than one interview, the noise would carry. Plus the partitions they provided were not even that, just wooden stands. So as soon as the first interview started we had to take the other 2 rooms as well. The rooms were empty so if I'm (customer) is having a challenge with their setup I would try to accommodate. I asked why don't you give me a discount as the rooms are empty. They just said the GM said no! So we landed up spending nearly twice the amount. And once we were done I went and gave this feedback to their banquet manager, Mrs Poornima. She said she would get back to me, it's 2 weeks or more and all they keep saying is their GM is out and they cannot do anything! I gave them chance to rectify...

I have done such interviews in many other cities and hotels. They are very professionally setup to deal with customers like us. Guess what these guys didn't even have paper, pen or any tea coffee for the candidates, interviewers, etc. all they gave us were rooms, that too the carpets were old and worn out, chairs were nothing to die for!

Please avoid them if your need to show your company in good light...

Vinay-FOM, Front Office Manager at The Atria Hotel, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Greetings from The Atria Hotel, Bangalore!

This is with regard to your feedback posted on 01st March, 2013. We wish to clarify that Mr. Camillo Fernandez had booked three different banquet halls for the interviews on 05th Feb and the confirmation was sent accordingly but then on 12th Feb he requested to cancel the two halls and keep all the interviews in one hall only.

He was duly advised by our banquet sales team about the hall size and the arrangements which we would make for making the partition between the three different tables and was informed that sound proofing will not be possible. As foreseen on the day of interview since guest were not comfortable so on the request we again gave the other two halls since they were available and charged as per the original quote.

We also tried getting in touch with Mr. Fernandez at that moment but couldn't reach him. We are little surprised that inspite of being very clear right from the start and then helping you out with the last minute arrangement, the feedback is posted which doesn't convey the right picture.

We hope that this will provide you the correct perspective of the entire situation.

Udaipur, India
“Good buffet with good ambience”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Hotel Atria situated in a centrally located and calm area of palace road, close to Vidhana Soudha, but is isolated. It is about 45 mins drive from Bangalore International airport and 5 KMs from M.G Road. It has an impressive lobby with friendly receptionists. The buffet breakfast and lunch/ dinner served in 1498 AD is excellent, with wide spread of veg and non-veg dishes. However, they lack the real local southern touch! The buffet is quite popular among locals too, with crowded weekends. However, the dinner buffet is on Friday, Saturday & Sunday only. The food served in ‘Tijouri’ is also very good.

• Visited January 2013
Greetings from The Atria Hotel, Bangalore!

It was indeed our pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you very much for sharing your experience in detail. We are happy to know that you have liked our hotel's structure, design, comfortable rooms and last but not the least food.

We look forward to welcome you again on your next trip to Bangalore.