The Lounge
Ranked #4,370 of 11,104 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Richmond Town
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a business meeting and the ambiance is best suited for business. The place is centrally located and hence very easy to reach and have a good time. Service is the only issue observed as it took 30 min to get the first drink because there was no soda !!! Food is good.

If Chancery improves service which is the most important thing in hotel industry then it will move up the ladder.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I had visited my friend's wedding at the Chancery Pavilion hotel this year. The food quality (except the starters) was not upto the mark and the money charged for it. There is a serious need to improvise upon the taste and quality of the food and bring it up to a good level in order to suit the hotel's name.

1  Thank SUMESH_D2013
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had been for dinner yesterday. Service was very good and the staff was pretty agile to our needs. Food had a good spread, with a good balance of Veg and non-veg items. My personal opinion is that the normal price of 577/- all inclusive is little bit on the higher end. I had Groupon vouchers with me that cost me around 400/- per head. Overall, a very good experience. Would surely visit again, with Groupon vouchers of course :)

1  Thank NihirLikesToTravel
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Although I have no complains other than a carpet chemical cleaner smell, which was causing me headaches and the property including in room fitting being pretty old.

The hotel is definitely value for money for the price it was available at in that location.

1  Thank Sid1404
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Good overall experience , We really liked the desserts. Non Veg starters were fine ,Veg starters lacked variety. We felt food was little warm , we expected it to be little more hot. Ithaca dining area usually gets crowded in week days. It's recommended to do reservation and visit to get a proper place.

1  Thank RajkumarDev