Open today: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Bday partyy

Came here with my friends...solving the case i felt like sherlock holmes.We solved the case! It was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Cruiser824792
via mobile
The amazing escape room

Escape from the Tomb was an interesting activity for the entire family as it triggers the curiosity... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
NehchalD1
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bengaluru
from $384.00
More Info
from $382.00
More Info
All reviews murder mystery escape room difficulty level closed room sony signal friends or family visit this place awesome place mission clues concept fun detective activity bangalore excitement thrill
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

We visited the breakout escape room this evening and it was so much fun! We are from the UK and have done a few escape rooms on our travels and this was the best one we have been too! The staff were friendly and the games were great. We did the rescue mission but will definitely return to try the other games during our stay! Definitely recommend it lots of fun!!

1  Thank Victoria S
Mothi H, Owner at Breakout - Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Thank you Victoria for your great feedback. It is great to know that you found our games exciting and unique and we feel proud that we were able to give you your best experience ever.

We look forward hosting you again.

Hareesh

Reviewed August 24, 2016

about a week back we visited this place as i had read great reviews and I must say it was very rewarding experience. I do recommend strongly to visit this place as it keeps mind engaged for an hour or so. help is always there if you get stuck but put on your thinking caps and come out after solving the clues. as it was first time for us we chose rescue mission. we ended up laughing at our use of logic and got really engrossed. wish i had time to try other games as well. but yes highly recommended for everyone. staff is very helpful and location easy to find

2  Thank MeenaB115

Dear Meena

Wonderful to hear that you had an experience of a life time at Breakout. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We look forward hosting you and your team soon.

Hareesh

Reviewed August 7, 2016

Awesome first time experience, Nicely detailed escape games. Organizers were really friendly. briefing was good. I had been there with my friends and i must say everyone was more than happy with the experience. I definitely recommend this experience to everyone :)

Reviewed August 5, 2016

The host is perhaps the best thing about the place. He was really friendly and vibrant. The experience as a whole was satisfying but certain elements can still be improved. I had been there with my colleagues and i must say everyone was more than happy with the experience. I definitely recommend this experience to everyone :)

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Had been there with my friend. It was our first time. We did rescue mission and we had some memorable time in there. It was nerve wrecking. Very engaging kept us always engrossed.

1  Thank pawan929