Open today: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Family fun

It was an awesome experience at breakout escape rooms.. solving murder mystery was so much fun with... read more

Reviewed February 19, 2020
760pankajh
Amazing experience

I visited this place last weekend with my lil ones. Honestly we had a gala time and it was a new... read more

Reviewed February 13, 2020
Mommista_candies

Recommended experiences in and around Bengaluru
from $176.42
More Info
All reviews murder mystery exciting experience friends or family puzzles brain fun kormangla place thrill weekend
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2016

about a week back we visited this place as i had read great reviews and I must say it was very rewarding experience. I do recommend strongly to visit this place as it keeps mind engaged for an hour or so. help is always there if you get stuck but put on your thinking caps and come out after solving the clues. as it was first time for us we chose rescue mission. we ended up laughing at our use of logic and got really engrossed. wish i had time to try other games as well. but yes highly recommended for everyone. staff is very helpful and location easy to find

2  Thank MeenaB115
Mothi H, Owner at Breakout - Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Dear Meena

Wonderful to hear that you had an experience of a life time at Breakout. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We look forward hosting you and your team soon.

Hareesh

Reviewed August 7, 2016

Awesome first time experience, Nicely detailed escape games. Organizers were really friendly. briefing was good. I had been there with my friends and i must say everyone was more than happy with the experience. I definitely recommend this experience to everyone :)

Date of experience: August 2016
Connector41919844123, Marketing at Breakout - Escape Games, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2020

Hi peeyooshk,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.Hope to see you soon @Breakout-Escape Rooms.

Reviewed August 5, 2016

The host is perhaps the best thing about the place. He was really friendly and vibrant. The experience as a whole was satisfying but certain elements can still be improved. I had been there with my colleagues and i must say everyone was more than happy with the experience. I definitely recommend this experience to everyone :)

Hi Phunk,

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Had been there with my friend. It was our first time. We did rescue mission and we had some memorable time in there. It was nerve wrecking. Very engaging kept us always engrossed.

1  Thank pawan929

Hi pawan929,
Thank you so much for these amazing words and for taking out time from your schedule for this feedback. Keep visiting to create more memories and unlock new adventures.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Had been with my office colleagues for a day out to relax with my team mates .......I wnt believe the amount of excitement we experienced inside ..truly a best experience which cannot be explained ...THNK U TEAM breakout for makin out day awesome..

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Ranganath B

Hi Ranganath,
Thank you so much for these amazing words and for taking out time from your schedule for this feedback. We are happy to have served the purpose of your visit.Keep visiting to create more memories and unlock new adventures.