“great place to spend evening with ur spouse”
Review of Blue Ginger

Blue Ginger
Ranked #40 of 11,011 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Richmond Town
Reviewed April 1, 2013

romantic settings with lots of greenery and amazing south asian cuisine ..really authentic ...food with some good selection of wine

There are newer reviews for Blue Ginger

Reviewed March 24, 2013

A highlight of our trip to Bangalore were the dinners at the Blue Ginger in the Taj West End. Highly to recommend. We mainly liked the fish dishes as well as the vegetarian dishes were also great. And this all in a nice park setting, you do not have the impression that you are in the middle of Bangalore. There is the nice (blue) bar at the entrance for the apero, especially at the week-ends.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Recently, I visited Blue Ginger at the Taj West End reviewed extensively for their Vietnamese Cuisine, in all honesty I think the only thing Vietnamese was their chef! It was a sea food lunch which my husband and I opted for and while the steward brought us prawn crackers (complimentary snack) as a refill to the plain chili ones served normally with our beverages, the a la carte menu was not everything it claimed to be. Maybe it was because I haven't been to Vietnam to know any better, but other than the fact that I love lobster the oil err sorry I think that was meant to be red bean sauce gravy was just not good. The grilled white pomfret which was my husband's choice of the day also seemed to be crisp and rich in oil but not in flavour.

While the steward at first, seemed a little stoic; our daughter managed to melt his demeanour a wee bit. Part of the reason, was he was intrigued by our choice of name for her and then there was the matter of us ordering from the a la carte menu like we were millionaires for a day, whatever the reason behind the change in mood it helped lighten the fact that our satisfaction with the cuisine itself was below expectation.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I had never been to Blue ginger because of the distance from home and hence always frequented Shiro, Zen or Rimnaam. I've become a big fan of Pho/Vietnamese food specially after having had it at Blue Ginger!

The ambience is beautiful. Service and staff not that great - but the food well Brilliant! Must for Vietnamese food lovers!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Excellent ambience and great service. Love to be there again and again. Food is excellent quality. Need to go there with heavy pockets.