“I LOVED my stay at Brigade Homstead!”

Amc Comforts @ Brigade Homestead
Ranked #44 of 823 Specialty Lodging in Bengaluru
New
“I LOVED my stay at Brigade Homstead!”
Reviewed September 22, 2010

The kindest and friendliest staff, felt really at home. I was very comfortable. The staff took care of all my needs. They've been very helpful when I called for a reservation. The place is quiet and peaceful compared to right in the middle of town. It's a nice place, good standard. Ambiance may not be as good as a 7 star hotel, but it definitely had as good service. The rooms are comfortable and had it's style. I've made it a point to stay only at Brigade Homestead when I go to Bangalore. Would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel to a friend!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
BrigadeHospitality, Manager at Amc Comforts @ Brigade Homestead, responded to this review, June 19, 2011
Dear Travellerhere,

We at Brigade Homestead – Jayanagar and Lavelle road both (not sure where you stayed) would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to you for reviewing us here. Although it’s a delayed response to your post nonetheless it is very sincere.

We are definitely looking forward to welcoming you and your friend’s stay with us!

Brigade Homestead Serviced Residences

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Wales, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 9, 2010

I was travelling from Dubai to Bangalore completing my business work, Usually I stay at Taj West End as change of plan this time i wanted to try serviced apartment, searching via google i opted out for Homestead @ Lavelle Road.

My hospitality experience with Homestead is as follows.

1. There was request from my side to send a bigger car for the airport pick up as per the request i found a chauffeur carrying a pla card card with my name and car was good of Toyota but the car did not have any name of the Hotel.

2. It took us one and half hour to the hotel. The staff at the reception welcomed us in a very courteous manner ( But the reception and the lobby was very tiny). Later after the check in process we were offered the ground floor apartment. ohh we were even offered a welcome drink but it was a canned juice not freshly prepared.

3. To be very frank the apartment was real classy, fully equipped with all the amenities that meets the requirement of any traveler with families. as we enter we had a drawing room with a big mirror, television, DVD payer, at the corner of it we had a small kitchen with all the basic cutleries and crockeries. we had 2 bedrooms one with a queen size bed and other with a twin bed (bed was not as springy as required). But overall we had a feel of "Home away from Home"

4. Since we had a infant we requested the front desk staff to serve the breakfast at our room. Without any further conversation the staff immediately said me the breakfast items that are available for the day and asked me for which one to be sent. I was amazed because usually in hotels they say since it is complimentary we have to come to the restaurant. I really appreciated the service and after ordering the food It reached my door step within 15 mins neatly wrapped and hot.

5. This one which iam going to describe is the incident which made me to write a review about this hotel. I was actually on a trip to Mangalore but i was not aware of any details about the place or even the source from where to go. This time I approached the front desk for their assistance . I found the front office manager at the reception he himself introduced to me and I said him about my travel plan and requested for guidance. He said " Mr. Rik you are our guest we will make sure that you will have a safe journey and a comfortable stay at Mangalore and we will organize it for you. "

6. Later during my check out time I was surprised when they gave me the flight ticket to mangalore via kingfisher airlines, Confirmation letter from the Taj Gateway for my stay and also an airport pick up to the hotel. And tentatively they have even blocked a car for day package at the hotel for sight seeing. I WAS JUST AMAZED BY THEIR SERVICE.

7. I had a wonderful trip to mangalore. Each & everything was well planned and organized. I should be very much thankful to the manager and the other staffs at the homestead, Bangalore for making it very pleasant and easy.

I will definitely visit the property every time when I drop in Bangalore.

Thanks,

Rik

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Dear Rikrichie,

It gives us immense pleasure to reciprocate your wonderful and equally wonderfully written highly positive feedback. We would like to begin by thanking you and showing our deep gratitude for all that time you took out to write about us.

Your very kind words of praise have been passed onto our staff and it is such a pleasure to know that our high quality of service touches the guest’s heart.

We are definitely looking forward to welcoming you again very soon and treat you with the same helpfulness as before, maybe surpassing your expectations. Thank you so much once again!

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed September 4, 2010

i had a an absolutly wonderful time at brigade homestead jayanagar. the staff are very friendly and hospitable, very appreciative service provided. i look forward to staying with the next time i visit bangalore. the ambience in the room is just amazing.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
BrigadeHospitality, Manager at Amc Comforts @ Brigade Homestead, responded to this review, June 27, 2011
Dear Meroh195,

Thank you for your positive review! Glad to know that you found the service and ambience of high quality. Your kind words have been passed onto our staff. We are also happy that you found the room as per your liking.

Do come visit us again!

Vijayawada, India
Reviewed July 31, 2010

I was travelling from Vijayawada to Yeshwanthpur. I reached Yeshwanthpur morning 5 and it was a rainy day. i got a cab and reach bangalore in 45 min.
This sevice appartment is in kormangala which is 20 min journey from my office. When i saw the appartment, first thing i notice was the CCD attached to it, that was a conforting thing for me.the ambiance and the rooms are really good....

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Dear Nandanbabu,

We would like to thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you liked our rooms. Thank you for taking the time to post the pictures you took.

We would love to serve you again soon!

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed May 27, 2010

On my second stay there i book junior suite for hole week.. was so unfortunately to break an ashtray on the floor. On checking out i was told to pay for this. I refused and mentioned that nowhere this is not common in a hotel that you have to pay for broken glassware.

The reception manager told me that regulations was like that and even called another staffmemember to convince me.

These guys simply dont have any clue about the hospitality business, and for sure i shall never return to this place. Get a grip guys - send your management to some hospitality seminar or close down business.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank JesperM3
BrigadeHospitality, Manager at Amc Comforts @ Brigade Homestead, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear JesperM3,

We are extremely sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident. However do allow us to explain that as a policy we do charge for any damage to property in the room, also since we are a serviced apartments we provide cutlery, cooking pots and pans etc, we need to have these regulations in place in order to avoid misuse.

Considering this was your second visit we believe you must have liked Brigade homestead enough to book it again therefore we sincerely hope you will understand and give us a chance to serve you again!

Anandan B
Bangalore
Reviewed April 18, 2010

I along with my spouse and my extended faily had the privelege to stay at this wonderful home like hotel in the busy lavelle road area of Bangaore for a weekend. It is very reachabale to most of the hapenning places in the city like the M.G.Road, Brigade Road, Commercial Street, the Vidhana Soudha and Cubbon Park.
The hotel is mostly used for business purposes by executives who come on an official visit. The rooms are very elegantly designed with the latest bathroom accessories and all the facilities that you would expect from a star hotel. The rooms are provided with a large plasma TV, DVD player, airconditioner, fridge and telecom facility. The room service is excellent although they have a fairly small sized restaurant on the last floor of the building. You can also order from any of the nearby restaurants if you like-Pizza Corner, Empire Hotel etc. There is a kitchen in the room though that boasts of all you would need for cooking-MIcrowave Oven, Hotpot Chimney, Soda Maker, Coffee Maker, Cutlery...so that you can cook for yourself if you want.
The hotel is significantly located to the best of business centres around the city and give planty of accessibility to visit the trendiest places in Bangalore.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Dear Kunjanjain,

Everyone at Brigade Homestead - Lavelle Road wishes to sincerely thank you for your highly appreciative review.

We are very glad you loved the apartment’s location, the rooms, the facilities and amenities provided.

These apartments have been converted into residential units now therefore we would love to welcome you to Brigade Homestead – Jayanagar on your next visit to Bangalore!

Anandan B
Washington DC
Reviewed November 15, 2009

I had the distinct pleasure of staying here for about 6 months when working for a big MNC. The place was well furnished and cleaned daily! The place was very expensive, but the expense was bore by the company. The deco is very tastefully done, and the people at the front desk are cordial and friendly.

The location is as prime as it gets... The place is in the heart of downtown and walking distance from everything!

Would definitely recommend this place for a long stay!

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Nothing!
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Dear Technoholic,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Brigade Homestead – Lavelle road along with posting this wonderful review. We are very happy to know that you loved the location and found the staff very hospitable.

Do stay with us again and give us a reason to make you smile yet another time!