I was travelling from Dubai to Bangalore completing my business work, Usually I stay at Taj West End as change of plan this time i wanted to try serviced apartment, searching via google i opted out for Homestead @ Lavelle Road.
My hospitality experience with Homestead is as follows.
1. There was request from my side to send a bigger car for the airport pick up as per the request i found a chauffeur carrying a pla card card with my name and car was good of Toyota but the car did not have any name of the Hotel.
2. It took us one and half hour to the hotel. The staff at the reception welcomed us in a very courteous manner ( But the reception and the lobby was very tiny). Later after the check in process we were offered the ground floor apartment. ohh we were even offered a welcome drink but it was a canned juice not freshly prepared.
3. To be very frank the apartment was real classy, fully equipped with all the amenities that meets the requirement of any traveler with families. as we enter we had a drawing room with a big mirror, television, DVD payer, at the corner of it we had a small kitchen with all the basic cutleries and crockeries. we had 2 bedrooms one with a queen size bed and other with a twin bed (bed was not as springy as required). But overall we had a feel of "Home away from Home"
4. Since we had a infant we requested the front desk staff to serve the breakfast at our room. Without any further conversation the staff immediately said me the breakfast items that are available for the day and asked me for which one to be sent. I was amazed because usually in hotels they say since it is complimentary we have to come to the restaurant. I really appreciated the service and after ordering the food It reached my door step within 15 mins neatly wrapped and hot.
5. This one which iam going to describe is the incident which made me to write a review about this hotel. I was actually on a trip to Mangalore but i was not aware of any details about the place or even the source from where to go. This time I approached the front desk for their assistance . I found the front office manager at the reception he himself introduced to me and I said him about my travel plan and requested for guidance. He said " Mr. Rik you are our guest we will make sure that you will have a safe journey and a comfortable stay at Mangalore and we will organize it for you. "
6. Later during my check out time I was surprised when they gave me the flight ticket to mangalore via kingfisher airlines, Confirmation letter from the Taj Gateway for my stay and also an airport pick up to the hotel. And tentatively they have even blocked a car for day package at the hotel for sight seeing. I WAS JUST AMAZED BY THEIR SERVICE.
7. I had a wonderful trip to mangalore. Each & everything was well planned and organized. I should be very much thankful to the manager and the other staffs at the homestead, Bangalore for making it very pleasant and easy.
I will definitely visit the property every time when I drop in Bangalore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brigade Homestead is Bangalore's first professionally managed chain of serviced apartments, offering guests first-class, fully furnished, serviced accommodation in Lavelle Road and Jayanagar. All apartments are spacious and well equipped suitable for business and leisure travelers. Brigade Homestead is a smart, affordable and convenient alternative to hotel suites. We have had a steady flow of happy guests who have enjoyed the privacy, flexibility and comfort we offer. Welcome to Brigade Homestead! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Amc Comforts @ Brigade Homestead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.