“Nice and clean hotel”

Ranked #53 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
North Bergen, New Jersey
“Nice and clean hotel”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I stayed at the Elanza for one night in March 2014.
I checked in after spending one week in the outskirts of Bangalore, so I had planned on just staying in the hotel the rest of the evening.
The staff was extremely helpful, nice and courteous!
I had arranged for a driver to take me sightseeing and to some of the shopping areas the next day. I had also inquired about a possible late check out, to which they replied a late check out was indeed possible. They asked what time was my flight, and I replied quite late, at 10PM. They suggested I get a pick up at the hotel at 7PM, in order to arrive on time. I have never heard of such a late check out even being possible.
I was happily surprised.

The room was very clean and comfortable.
The only problem was the air conditioner that was blasting Arctic air the whole night.
I called the front desk, and they promptly sent someone to reset it and even to drop some ceiling wall to adjust some settings, I believe, which in essence, did nothing, because it remained very icy the whole night.
I had to remain under the blankets the whole night.

The breakfast was decent, with a small a variety of which to choose from.
The room service was good and quick, and the food was good.
I would most likely return to this hotel if I returned to Bangalore.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
The_Elanza, General Manager at The Elanza Hotel, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for the time taken to give your feedback. We have noted your preferences and opinion and assure you of necessary changes to ensure a better experience.

Team Elanza looks forward to hosting you again soon.

Magesh Iyer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Reviewed April 23, 2014

my experience in this hotel was memorable and it will always stay on my priority list to stay in bangalore, you get everything what you want.....a restaurant, a buffet, a gym, the luxurious rooms and the warmth which you require the most.

Room Tip: please stay in the hotel you'll get everythning......THE BEST
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
The_Elanza, General Manager at The Elanza Hotel, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a privilege hosting you. My team and I thank you for your valuable review.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This Hotel has an excellant interiors with good compact Rooms in the heart of the city. People are responsive and offer good service. Will recomend for sure for all business travelers. It is value for money deal.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, kindly ask for Non Smoking Rooms.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

At the outset we would like to thank you for your valuable patronage. It is a pleasure to know you had a pleasant stay with us.
Team Elanza looks forward to your next visit.

Singapore
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Hidden hotel not so far of MG road which deserves to be known. It is located on a busy street with few windows on the exterior (the dining room has no window) but the rooms are very acceptable and offer a modern design and equipment for a good price. Wifi is free and working well. Breakfast is rather local and don't expect to have nice western style breakfast.
Very silent and excellent sleep. For dinner you will have to take a ride as there is not many option closeby. We are making this hotel a corporate hotel for our business travellers employees!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
The_Elanza, General Manager at The Elanza Hotel, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for giving us the privilege to host you and are pleased to know you had a wonderful experience. I have shared your review with my team. We look forward to hosting you again.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of days. Excellent location, good rooms and great staff. Really good deal for the price we paid. Very nice and genuine people. Staff were very accommodating and friendly. Best customer service experience I had in Bangalore.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
The_Elanza, General Manager at The Elanza Hotel, responded to this review, April 17, 2014

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

From the first day the staff were very pleasant and courteous.they went out of thier way to make our stay a wonderful one.location was good too with only a few minutes to the main streets and easy transport access.would definately reccomend this hotel.we are already planning the next trip there

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank mrmsud .
The_Elanza, General Manager at The Elanza Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2014

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Small property but has all the attributes of a 4 star Hotel. The rooms are exactly as shown in the pictures on the website. Room service is prompt & food is good. Breakfast spread was nice & the staff is very courteous and helpful. Defiantly recommended.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
The_Elanza, General Manager at The Elanza Hotel, responded to this review, April 2, 2014