“Value for money.”

The President Hotel
Ranked #138 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Hotel President has functional rooms for business travellers. The staff is courteous. Wi-fi (free) works. It also has two good restaurants for dining options.

1  Thank PinkyRajiv

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The hotel is clean, with reasonably modern rooms.
The reception area is quinte narrow but people are friendly and helpful.
Unfortunately outside the hotel there is not so much to see or do, so i suggest you take the chance to eat at the cave restaurant situated on the upper elevator floor.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We had a very good stay in this hotel. We found it very well located. The staff is courteous and helpful. We stayed for 4 nights. The housekeeping and room service were good too. A nice smooth check-in.

I preferred the restaurant on the ground floor. The breakfast buffet selection was excellent as was the lunch buffet.

The areas where they could do better - but these are minor things.

1. We stayed as a family and I did not feel the room was adequate in size. Considering they insisted over the phone that I get another bed for my kid - I expected a decent sized room to accommodate the same comfortably. We cancelled the bed on seeing the size of the room.

2. The people in the ground floor restaurant need a bit more training. I had my hands full with 2 plates - one for me and one for my kid and asked a waiter for coffee and he told me - it was in the buffet line ! :) I Knew that !!! I was asking him to get me coffee !! This happened 2 times - with the 2 different waiters ...

3. They really need to do something about getting the cream in the coffee when they make it.. the coffee tastes really good but it is annoying to see these bits floating when they pour the milk and we have to ask them to filter it. Ugh .. My husband switched to tea on seeing it.

4. The room has a dark corner where the luggage is kept and the temperature of the room is seen. Can install a light here !

All in all - a very nice place and I would not mind coming here again when I come to Bangalore again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Very nice experience. Friendly atmosphere and ambience . Value for money. Very courteous front desk , smooth checkin , comfortable room & excellent breakfast spread.
House keeping and Room service very prompt.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Rajiv S
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Although the hotel lack the lobby space but is excellent otherwise.. two good restaurants with excellent food choices ... would recommend the tender coconut prawn soup ...... fish dishes were excellent ......Long Island Iced Tea was just perrrrfect..

Room Tip: non-smoking rooms are available....
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed along with my family at this hotel. Front office staff and room service staff are good and helpful. Hotel is neat and clean. Food variety is excellent. Breakfast and restaurant is spacious and serves variety of North India and South Indian Foods. Top floor restaurant the Gufa is excellent and very good ambience and looks like natural caves.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rsomani
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've used this hotel on multiple work trips and each time I have been taken care of. The staff are helpful, the prices fairly reasonable and the rooms well appointed. The breakfast area/restaurant, is clean and offers a wider variety of food for all meals of the day. Overall a professional hotel for a reasonable price.

Room Tip: The front of the building affords the only views from the windows but is also significantly louder...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business