“Nice Hotel in Bangalore”

Hotel Nandhini Minerva Circle
Ranked #570 of 681 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed December 28, 2009

One of my colleagues stayed in this hotel in the beginning of 2009 & gave me good feedback about the hotel. I wasn to get married end of March & was planning a 4 day stay at Bangalore as a part of my Honeymoon in April 2009. I booked a double room for myself & my wife at this hotel. My entire booking, reservation confirmation etc with them happened on phone.

On requesting for discounts, a good a good drop in the daily tariff.
On the day, when we reached the hotel (from the airport), we were shocked to see (from within the Taxi itself) a dilapidated structure (known as 'Nandhini Restaurant'. My wife got disappointed & started complaining that it's going to be a horrid time for us. However, as we reached the actual Hotel Nandini, we were pleased to see an excellent hotel in a not so happening locality of Bangalore.

The staff was courteous, the rooms pretty neat & clean. We used to be called for breakfast in the Banquet Hall if we didn't go there by 9.00 AM.

We were pretty happy with the stay & experience at the hotel & would recommend others to try this hotel as well.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travelers also viewed these Bengaluru hotels
Hotel T.A.P. Gold Crest
#430 of 681 in Bengaluru
The Signature Inn
The Signature Inn
#125 of 681 in Bengaluru

Been to Hotel Nandhini Minerva Circle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Nandhini Minerva Circle

Address: No 114/2 Lal Bagh Fort Road | Minerva Circle, Bengaluru 560004, India
Location: India > Karnataka > Bangalore District > Bengaluru > Basavangudi
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #570 of 681 Hotels in Bengaluru
Price Range: $14 - $22 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hotel Nandhini Minerva Circle 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Nandhini Minerva Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.