“Excellent Staff, Great Food and Fabulous Hospitality”

and 1 more site!
Sai Vishram Business Hotel
Ranked #17 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed in e-Inn with my family for three (3) weeks in Fabruary - March 2013, while I had undergone CABG in NH. During this tenure of stay, we were really moved by the hospitality of all staff, their courteous behaviour, helping atitude and what not. Hotel is clean with spacious rooms. Food (although vegetarian) was mouth watering. Although I had a restricted diet, however, the cheffs were kind enouh to prepare tasty & varriety foods for me in accordance with the dietery reqirement. In short, our stay in e-Inn will be remembered by me and my family throuhout our life time. GOD bless all the people in e-Inn. My special thanks to Mr. Vadivel & Mr. Shetty for all help rendered to me and my family. There can not be any better place than e-Inn.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dasgupta2013
There are newer reviews for Sai Vishram Business Hotel

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was my first stay at at E-Inn.The room is tastefully decorated and VERY comfortable. If you need a good hotel with good services then you need right staff that has what impressed me Good Excellent staff ( Keep it up you all have been too good all of you so I will not name anyone in particular) , Very Helping never got a reply NO everything what was possible and reasonable if asked for they tried to help you out and solve it for the hotel guest. Very Polite and having a right attitude to serve there customers I would like to thank the whole staff who has to be appreciated for the services.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Vai_Aras
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Greetings from Sai Vishram Business Hotels!!
Heartening to note that you had a pleasant experience staying at Sai Visram. Thank you very much for your generous appreciation of our facility and services. I have duly conveyed your kind words of appreciation to our staff. It will give them a sense of satisfaction and encourage them to strive harder towards satisfying our guests.
Thanking you once again and looking forward to your continued patronage.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stayed in E-inn in February 2013 for business trip. It was a short trip for 1 night. The hotel is a good hotel with spacious clean rooms. The food was ok and the flip side is that it is only vegetarian. The location is way out of the city and is good to stay only if you have work in and around electronic city.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sudhirkol

Greetings from " Sai Vishram Business Hotels"
Thank you very much for sharing your views and experience on Trip Advisor,
Happy to note that you liked our spacious and clean rooms. We sincerely look forward to your patronage and hope to serve you better during your future visits to Sai Vishram.
Thanking you

Reviewed February 26, 2013

E-Inn is one of the unique hotel…….A Pure Vegetarian food and No Alcohols are served. A Luxury Hotel to have this concept is really a difficult positioning. In a competitive hospitality environment, I personally feel that E- Inn has become a master in such a proposition and delivering a quality food, especially service. The service level is excellent and ambience is too good. I can say that the hotel is best destination to spend time with family and any sort of social as well as professional gatherings.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sudeershetty
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at e-inn during your visit to Bangalore. Thank you again for appreciating our unique concept and happy to note that you enjoyed the ambiance and our services. We look forward to your future visit to e-inn.
Thanking you.
Warm Regards
Nitin. Phadnis

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Let me start of this review by mentioning the most unique thing about this hotel. E-Inn is a Pure Vegetarian Hotel and No Alcohols are served over here. For a Luxury Hotel to have this theme is a really difficult task but I personally feel that E- Inn has Mastered this theme like no one else. You will be surprised with the varieties of vegetarian dishes that not only look the part but also taste great.The Buffet Breakfast was great and the long list of dishes makes sure that you are ready for a long hectic day. For a hard core Non Vegetarian person like me, I was amazed with the Awesome Vegetarian food that this hotel serves. Definitely the Best Vegetarian food I ever had.

E-Inn is beautifully designed, the rooms are well appointed, spacious and clean. Overall cleanliness of the Hotel is up to the mark.The staffs are friendly and well mannered. A special mention for the front desk people for hassle free check in and check out process. I really enjoyed my stay with E-Inn and the next time I visit Bangalore I know where I'm going to stay.

Great effort E-Inn. Keep up the good work

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Greetings from e-inn!!
It was indeed a pleasure in hosting you at our hotel during your brief visit to Bangalore. Thank you very much for posting your views on Trip Advisor. We are humbled by your appreciation of our concept, facility and services. It motivate us to strive harder lift our facility and service standards to a higher level. We sincerely look forward to host you during your future visit to Bangalore.
Thanking and assuring you of our best services.
Thanks.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed there for 2 nights. This is the best hotel, I have ever stayed. Rooms are spacious & clean, food is tasty, staff is courteous and very helpful. This is a vegetarian hotel and hard drinks are also not allowed hence some people may not be very happy BUT trust me this is a wonderful place.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our facility and services on Trip Advisor. We are happy to note that you enjoyed your 2 day stay at e-inn and look forward to hosting you on your future visits to Bangalore. Thanking you and assuring you of our best services.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I visited this hotel Jan 2013.for a business meeting. The hotel is nice, staff is cooperative. Surprising thing is this is Non Vegetation and Non Alcoholic hotel.The breakfast was good with lots of verity.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

It was indeed a pleasure in having you stay at e-inn and thank you for posting your views on Trip Advisor. We are also grateful to you for appreciating our concept and we sincerely look forward to your future visits to e-inn.
Warm Regards