Sai Vishram Business Hotel
Hotels.com
$168
$118
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
$211
Orbitz.com
$180
$119
  • Pool
All reviewsvegetarian foodelectronic citypure vegvegetarian hotelindustrial areanon vegetarianinfinity poolnon smokingvalue for moneyhosur roadtravel deskbuffet lunchbottled waterhome away from homecourteous staffvisited this hotelthe hotel staff
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The name is a let-down. This hotel turned out to be a surprise. I was expecting it to be a run-down motel but it turned out to be a very smart, upscale property with great facilities. Courtesy pickup and drop-off to electronics city offices works wonders - we ended up in a situation where we were looking around for transport at 11 pm with no cabs around. Called the hotel and a van appeared in a jiffy. Breakfast spread is very good and so is the dinner buffet. Quiet place suitable both for business and pleasure. Staff very courteous. Good enough to bring senior execs / clients to stay

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Greeting from all of us at e-inn!!!
Thank you very much for sharing the experience of your stay at e-inn on Trip Advisor. I have conveyed your appreciation tp our team at the Travel desk and restaurant. We are happy that your overall experience at e-inn was memorable and look forward to many more visits to e-inn in future.
Thanking you.
Warm Regards

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed there for a couple of days. I am not sure about the prices as I did not really paid. I went there just to give my friend company but I really liked it. The rooms were huge and so was the bathroom. The location is kind of out of the city but food was awesome. The staff was very helpful as well. If it was not for the staff, my friend would have missed his flight.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I had an opportunity to stay at E-INN, Bangalore for two nights. WOW... such a nice hotel with very good service.. wonderful to stay.. and dine.. I cudnt have asked for more. You will have to stay to experience the hospitality... AMAZING... TRULY..

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our facility and services on Trip Advisor. happy to note that you enjoyed your stay and our pure vegetarian spread at " Time Traveller". We sincerely look forward to hosting you during your future visits to Bangalore. Thanking and assuring you of our best services.
Warm Regards.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My first visit was a revelation. Honestly, I had expected little out a place claiming to be purely vegetarian, no alcohol. But I was pleasantly surprised. The facility is top notch. The rooms are spacious. Very friendly staff. And the restaurant was out of the world. The buffet was awesome with a wide variety of vegetarian items. So I visited again, and took my family this time. Every one enjoyed the premises and the food. I would highly recommend e-inn to any travelers to Bangalore. Personally, I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Bangalore.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

We are indeed humbled by your appreciation of our facility and services and would like to thank you for posting your views on Trip Advisor. Happy to note your appreciation of our policy of no alcohol and pure vegetarianism. We are ever grateful to you for spreading the good word around amongst your friends and colleagues and look look forward to your visit at e-inn in future.
Warm Regards.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Hi I had an opportunity to stay in E-Inn Hotel for two days and most of our HP team lunch will be in this Hotel. Excellent service and food that are served here is tasty. I would suggest people who are traveling to Bangalore (IT capital of India) can go ahead and book a room to enjoy the best amenities provided by E-Inn.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Wishing you and your colleagues at HP a very happy and prosperous new year. We also thank you for your patronage. Happy to note that you enjoyed our facility and services. We look forward to your continued patronage. Thanking you and assuring you of our beat services at all times.
Warm regards