“A nice experience”

Sai Vishram Business Hotel
Ranked #14 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
“A nice experience”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed there for a couple of days. I am not sure about the prices as I did not really paid. I went there just to give my friend company but I really liked it. The rooms were huge and so was the bathroom. The location is kind of out of the city but food was awesome. The staff was very helpful as well. If it was not for the staff, my friend would have missed his flight.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Arabic first
CHENNAI
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I had an opportunity to stay at E-INN, Bangalore for two nights. WOW... such a nice hotel with very good service.. wonderful to stay.. and dine.. I cudnt have asked for more. You will have to stay to experience the hospitality... AMAZING... TRULY..

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our facility and services on Trip Advisor. happy to note that you enjoyed your stay and our pure vegetarian spread at " Time Traveller". We sincerely look forward to hosting you during your future visits to Bangalore. Thanking and assuring you of our best services.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My first visit was a revelation. Honestly, I had expected little out a place claiming to be purely vegetarian, no alcohol. But I was pleasantly surprised. The facility is top notch. The rooms are spacious. Very friendly staff. And the restaurant was out of the world. The buffet was awesome with a wide variety of vegetarian items. So I visited again, and took my family this time. Every one enjoyed the premises and the food. I would highly recommend e-inn to any travelers to Bangalore. Personally, I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Bangalore.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
We are indeed humbled by your appreciation of our facility and services and would like to thank you for posting your views on Trip Advisor. Happy to note your appreciation of our policy of no alcohol and pure vegetarianism. We are ever grateful to you for spreading the good word around amongst your friends and colleagues and look look forward to your visit at e-inn in future.
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Hi I had an opportunity to stay in E-Inn Hotel for two days and most of our HP team lunch will be in this Hotel. Excellent service and food that are served here is tasty. I would suggest people who are traveling to Bangalore (IT capital of India) can go ahead and book a room to enjoy the best amenities provided by E-Inn.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Wishing you and your colleagues at HP a very happy and prosperous new year. We also thank you for your patronage. Happy to note that you enjoyed our facility and services. We look forward to your continued patronage. Thanking you and assuring you of our beat services at all times.
Warm regards
bangalore
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This place located near electronic city is a buisness friendly hotel. The building looks good,its vast and huge, good reception, serviceThe restaurant is simply great, The buffet is very low priced withh good varieties and all veg items.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank lohitprabhu
Greetings from e-inn and wish you a happy and prosperous new year. Happy to note that you have enjoyed you stay and dining experience at e-inn and we assure you that we will continue to provide the same during your future visit . Thanking you and assuring you of our beat services at all times.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Hi ,
I had a chance to visit this restaurant during one of my trip to India . Based on my friend's recommendation , this being a purely vegetarian restaurant, my expectations were minimalistic . I was surprised by the number of food options they provide . Try the breakfast for the best possible ones . Aslo the Spa has provided some custom massage packages . One of them was being treating for Jetlag . The staff was extremely helpful in handling my requests much to my surprise , also being slightly away from the core Bangalore traffic this was a welcome break .
The Swimming pool in the Top floorhad an amazing view which adds to the whole package . If you need some isolation from your regular routine and need some tranquility with peace , I would definitely recommend this

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Napster_VS
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Greetings from all of us at e-inn for a happy and prosperous 2013!!!
Thank you very much for posting your views of our facility and services on Trip Advisor. Happy to note that you enjoyed the vegetarian spread of break fast and lunch at our " Time Traveller" restaurant. At " Nirvana " the spa we provide that soothing and relaxing treatment to our travel wary international travelers and help them get over their jet lag and feel l invigorated.
We sincerely look forward to host you during your future visits to Bangalore.
Thanking and assuring you of our best services at all times.
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed December 30, 2012

A short getaway from home and a weekend spa package that includes 1 night stay @ the hotel, 3 meals and spa for the couple. My wife had a great time with the facial, while I enjoyed my full body massage. Nirvana Spa staff were excellent (courteous, professional and service oriented), well led by Dr.Hitha Shetty. Kudos !!! The rooms are value for money - no great shakes, but clean and adequately equipped. Being a regular to the place (for the veg buffet), meals wasn't much of an attraction. Breakfast was brilliant. However Lunch and Dinner were quite repetitive - this is an area for improvement, so that the guest have a different experience with food for lunch and dinner. Overall, value for money.

Room Tip: There are no great views, so doesn't make much of a difference.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank VijayRaghunathan
E-inn B, General Manager at Sai Vishram Business Hotel, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Greetings from all of us at e-inn for a happy and prosperous 2013!!. happy to note that you enjoyed our weekend package at e-inn and our spa treatment has rejuvenated you, We thank you for appreciating our facility and services. Your suggestions on our restaurant menu is well received and we will work towards providing better variety in the buffet. Thank you once again for staying at e-inn and we look forward to hosting you in future.
Warm regards.