“New and Good”

Ranked #19 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Chennai (Madras), India
“New and Good”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My first stay at My Fotune was a nice experience. I usually travel to hyderabad & chennai very often and stay at ITC. This time i have explored Fortune brand of ITC and got the same kind of satisfaction. The hotel is located centrally and its easy for me to reach my workplace comfortably. The food served is well prepared and the ambiance in the restaurants is well maintained. Surely this is now first choice for my next visit to Bangalore.

Room Tip: Club Rooms
1 Thank vinayak_c123
25MFB, General Manager at My Fortune Bengaluru, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback. It is comments like your that encourage us to strive for excellence.

Your appreciation for the hotel as well its location, great food and service is truly appreciated..

My Team joins me in thanking you for appreciating the service as well as the product. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Truly yours
Kuldeep Dhawan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Hebrew first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed July 4, 2014

It was my first stay at My Fortune hotel and i had a wonderful experience. Its because everything was just perfect , the hotel , but more important was the hospitality from the staff.The Hospitality was friendly and generous from the staff....A big Thank You ! to them..

Hotel review - It's Excellent !!

Its a 5 star hotel so you get all the amenities that you expect in a 5 star hotel...

Once again I thank the hotel and the staff..during my stay..

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Hannan14

Your appreciation for the hotel as well its location, upper-class feel of the property, five star amenities and impeccable service of the staff is well appreciated.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights on my business trip, this newly built hotel have superb location and best view near MG Road. We can see lots of natural greenery as no high rise building is nearby. Room size is great for business travelers with all 5 star amenities. Had good breakfast in morning with sufficient options. Dinner at My Indian Oven was delicious and suggest all to go with chef recommendation.

Room Tip: Higher floor for better city view....
1 Thank sanjeet_11oct

Your appreciation for the hotel as well its location during your business trip and the fact that you can see natural greenery from wherever you are in the hotel is a fact that many of our guests are appreciating.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

A new 5 star hotel of ITC ....where most of the staff are courteous and helpful....being in the city the location is such that u have access to all the places...MG Road.Garuda Mall.1 Mg mall...even all the happening places are nearby....have stayed with all the hotels in the city side...but the rooms here are very spacious and comfortable.Have seen the banquet hall...and I will say only 2 words "" It's Awesome"". A huge pillarless hall.
The rooms on the top floor have a splendid view.And for the food ....I dont think I need to mention anything as ITC keeps its reputation.

Keep it up guys ...... :) all d best..

Surely whenever I am traveling to Bangalore I am in for your hotel.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank ani001cool

Your title of One of the best hotel in Bengaluru really made us all feel great. We also felt good that you found the location of the hotel convenient for getting around.

Ghaziabad, India
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is the latest property to be added in the ITC's Fortune portfolio. And I must say, ITC guys must add more of MyFortune hotels. The reasons are:
1. Location: Excellent location, adjacent & walking distance from MG road (lifeline of Bangalore)
2. Property: Giving an instant 'Upper Class' feeling
3. Amenities: Being a Five-starer, it had all the required & not-so-required facilities like Spa, Swimming, Multi-cuisine restaurant etc.
4. Staff & Service: Impeccable, everyone is very polite, helpful & would always walk that extra mile for your satisfaction.
Overall, this is the BEST Fortune property in Bengaluru & arguably in India.

2 Thank Vikram B

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 20, 2014

It was a good experience to stay at this hotel.Overall the food , cleanliness & services were really good.Staff was highly responsive to the guests.Food quality was also good and hotel was very well maintained and hygienic.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Sushil4841
Dear Sushil

New Delhi, India
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Making a stay choice In Bangalore can easily be the toughest decision about the trip (pun intended). There are places and there are distances and if one doesn't get you the other will! I've started to stick to the Fortune option of late, due to the options across the city, thought even there you need to decide whether you want to pick for the evening or the morning. Fortune hotels are after all meant to be all about value, while delivering an acceptable standard of comfort and efficiency. Being on the list, I got this mailer about the new My Fortune at Richmond Road. Since the intro rates looked very good and evenings also mattered this time, I decided to give it a go. My experience? At the end of the trip the one regret I had was that this was just a two-day visit!

The hotel is really compact, efficient and yes, Luxurious. In that it stands out from all the others I've stayed at even at higher prices, with the bonus being that it is a brand new property and in a wonderful part of city-centre. I could actually walk across to Brigade road for several dinner choices! Inside, it has the works, from a nice spa and gym with a pool, to a lavish buffet spread. Unfortunately, the liquor licence was still in the mail and due to arrive the week after my visit :-(

I had a couple of nice evenings after work and good workout in the morning, with the location enabling me to catch up with old friends. The service was excellent, though I kept seeing too many new faces among the staff - probably a combination of low occupancy at the beginning and maybe lots of trainees? One tip though - ITC needs to let their neighborhood know who they are - the cabs were a bit confused about the exact location. Now this may be good neighborly when you're the hotel around the corner, but hey I'm from out of town and need to get back!

So all told, a lovely experience and I'm sure to catch it a couple of times more while the intro rates hold, by which time it could well become a habit!

Dony

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Kynod
Dear Kynod

Thank you very much for taking out the time for your feedback. It is comments like your that encourage us to strive for excellence. It is great to learn that the hotels central location enabled you to catch up with friends during you visit.