Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,304 results
All reviews mahi nook restaurant wxyz bar special thanks every morning outer ring road excellent service dosa keep up the good work special mention room service breakfast and dinner delicious food indian food great hospitality taking care courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a very nice Experience. Specially Rakhi and Portia is very active and courteous. They really took care of me. Also want to appreciate the good and friendly service. We will surely recommend this hotel to others.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Aloft C, Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Dinesh,

Greetings from Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park!

Thank you for sharing such great feedback. We are glad that we made your experience memorable. We are delighted to know that the food, facilities, and services at the hotel were to your liking and we appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments. Our “talent” members work hard to delight our guests and I am happy to know that we managed to deliver. Your compliments have been passed on to the entire team and they are thrilled by your kind words of appreciation. We are glad to have found an ambassador in you! We look forward to having you back at the hotel real soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The services in this hotel are really excellent. The room is kept perfectly clean and tidy everyday. I can enjoy breakfast of various dishes at the restaurant in the hotel with the considerate staffs. In the evening I can relax at the bar in the hotel with the jolly bartenders. The laundry service is quick and finishes clothes very neatly. If I have another chance to come Bengaluru, I will stay here again. My special thanks to housekeeper Sabita Sudhan Abnisek for keeping my room thoroughly clean and tidy during my stay. I greatly appreciate every staff at reception, transport, security, restaurant, bar, laundry and all the other teams for their supports to make my stay comfortable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love the aloft Cessna park. The staff really could not be more helpful. The rooms are clean and the food is delicious. The chef Akash could not be more helpful. If there was anything at all we wanted he made sure we could have it. Also offering up explanations of the Indian cuisine. Also in the restaurant Kailyani was so accommodating and sweet. Asking if there could be anything more done to assist or improve our stay. Special mention also to Sania and Sheila. Sheila makes great coffee. Thank you to everyone we will be back! You made us feel at home and welcome everyday.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really appreciate with Ruby and Avishek chamoli i like room sevice brekfast also very good i really appreciate with this hotel and hotel staff is very friendly and helpful and hotel is very decorative and color full i really enjoy my stay

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

An exceptional 8 day stay @Aloft. Breakfast was great especially Sania. She was always a joy to see and she took good care of me during my entire stay. The team here made it seem like home away from home.