All reviews banquet hall railway station clean rooms recommend this hotel nice hotel comfortable stay property locality furniture
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

The stay at Dr Raj Kumar International was good experience with good room, polite staff, food was tasty, I recommend this hotel for comfortable stay located at hot city and they have banquet hall and board room for business meetings which is very help full.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank guruprasadc1979
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay at the Dr. Rajkumar Hotel during my visit to Bangalore. This was my fifth time to stay at the hotel. As before, my experience there was first-class. Friendly staff, beautiful property, clean rooms, great location, good food.

I recommend the Dr. Rajkumar Hotel without hesitation.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank RockyN99
Reviewed January 22, 2018

The Staff and Hotel is excellent and friendly.we booked 20 rooms. here and used banquet hall.Thank you Dr. Rajkumar and your staff. They had help us with good cooperation.The property is situated near majestic circle, so it is nearby for our group to catch bus and train.

Room tip: Best stay near majestic circle
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

- this was the upgraded room...hate to see a regular room
-no wifi...kept getting excuses...the receptionist even advised us that we could only receive the access code, if someone brought it up to the room. Huh? After about an hour, hubby and I went to the desk to get the access code, only to find out that the wifi was temporarily down but wifi was working at the reception desk and in the business center next to the reception desk...if you want to call the business center a business center.
-there is nothing resort about this International resort hotel (being sarcastic)
-not a place for a lone traveler
-food around the hotel...at your own risk. There was a food place that looked promising, next door, but it was never open.
-I do not remember if there was a restaurant in the hotel but the fact that it is an international resort hotel (that sarcasm again), it could have been a restaurant around
-the pictures speak for themselves

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Had quick visit in Bangalore, just for a day . I made last minute reservations over the phone as we wanted 7 am check in. The hotel staff was quick to revert back to the email request sent after the phone call. Upon check in the Hotel staff was quick and pro active to know that we had traveled all night needed some rest. The room that we stayed are newly done. in decor, but the bed sheets had holes and dark stains on them . Honestly didnt bother as we needed nice shower before we could head out. Sadly we did not use the hotel restaurant nor room service.
The location is good, Staff is friendly, rooms are clean, bedsheets are old and torn. bed is not that comfy .but good enough for a power nap .

Date of stay: April 2017