“Kilimanjaro Quest 2012 - Leukemia & CHOC”
Review of Casa Cottage

Casa Cottage
Ranked #84 of 730 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed November 29, 2012

A place of serenity amongst the chaos of the city, well positioned to the shopping of MG Road, central to many business's.
Owner run and managed by a friendly lady, who has well trained staff, the rooms are great, they go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable.
The "European" touch is evident throughout, blended with the natural "Indian" hospitality.
Definately my place to stay on all future trips to this leafy green city.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Benjamine1, Owner at Casa Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Guest,
Pleased to note that you enjoyed our hospitality during your stay @ Casa Cottage and we thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor. We would be very happy to extend our services during your future visits.
Looking forward to see you soon.
Regards.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have stayed a the Cottages three times and look forward to going back again. The rooms are clean, comfortable and quirky; none of your generic hotel-type furnishings here. The staff is very helpful and recently Lazar, who answers tthe email, helped me to arrange an entire business trip for myself and my colleagues, booking flights and arranging airport pick-ups etc. It is lovely waking up in a quiet, garden setting and wandering across the lawn to the dining area and helping yourself to freshly brewed coffee. Little things like wholemeal bread for breakfast and homemade jam, a selection of newspapers to read an excellent wi-fi make it an absolute pleasure to stay here. I highly reccommend it!

Room Tip: Room 1 is great for a group or family but all the rooms I have stayed in are fine
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Travelmo54
Benjamine1, Owner at Casa Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Dear Guest,
We thank you for your wonderful comments and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on our little hotel. We are happy that you have liked our place & the service. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

Regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2012

After spending some hours researching on accommodations in Bangalore we decided to try our luck with the Casa Piccola Cottage. It had very good reviews on tripadvisor.
We spent two nights in Bangalore and choosing Casa Piccola Cottage was the right choice. The hosts were really friendly and helpful. The rooms are equipped with air-condition and are rather spacious. The only drawback about the rooms is that the bathroom (at least in our room) is open to the roof so don't expect privacy.
The location of the accommodation is very central.
I would strongly recommend to stay at Casa Piccola Cottage! It's worth it!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Laura Z

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all your stays and we thank you for recommending us to other travelers.

I will share your lovely review with our team. Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to seeing you back soon!

Regards,

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stumbled on Casa Piccola Cottage when I arrived in Bangalore, with nowhere to stay. I had the taxi driver bring me here and I looked at the rooms before I decided if I would stay or not.

It was low season, so I was able to negotiate a very good rate. They seem flexible on price, so I recommend you try the same. :)

Overall, it was a lovely place to stay. I was only there for two nights, but everyone was very helpful. The room I chose wasn't large, but it was clean, and had air-conditioning and plenty of hot water...which is really all that I asked for.

The location is very central, and the boys at the desk are very helpful with arranging any outings that you might want to take, or booking taxis or tuk-tuks. The location is very central, within walking distance to very good shopping and a quick drive to tourist attractions (there aren't really that many in Bangalore, but they are all very close).

My flight home was leaving at 2am, and they offered to let me pay for only a half night since I would be leaving for the airport at 10:30pm. I didn't end up needing it (i just went and stayed with a friend for the day and left from there) but the fact that they offered it was really sweet.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Bangalore. It was a real treat.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Sarah M
Benjamine1, Owner at Casa Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for choosing Casa Cottage during your visit to Bangalore and for taking time off to share such wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. Your compliments are truly rewarding and make us proud.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. At Casa Cottage we are committed to providing a warm, efficient and personalized service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement are our greatest reward.

We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to the opportunity of serve you once again.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I made Casa Piccola my base in Bangalore while visiting South India. It was always a great pleasure to come back for a night or two because it is extremely quiet with a nice garden and a very helpfull staff. This is not the standard international type of hotel but a very charming and relaxed place where you can easily feel at home. My room was simple but extra clean for a very decent price. I would definately recommend Casa Piccola for its very special atmosphere especially in a very busy city like Bengalore.
My only complain would be about the price charged to reserve a Taxi for the airport: twice the price than if you do it yourself...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank fredodb
Benjamine1, Owner at Casa Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time to review us on Trip Advisor and for posting a generous feedback.

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay with us.

Our team is our strength. Your appreciation is very motivating and inspires us to scale newer heights of excellence.

We look forward to your return to Casa Cottage..

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We found out about Case Cottage through Lonely Planet and after reviewing the recent review in trip advisor, we were certain that this place will not disappoint us. Now after staying in this place, I will recommend the following to everyone, who is looking for a center point in Bangalore with decent clean accommodation. The owners of the place really take care of the cottage. Very friendly and helpful during out stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Prash H

Dear Guest,

Appreciate all the kind words about our Cottage and we thank you for staying with us.

We are glad that you have had an absolute delighted stay with us and we thank you for posting your generous comments on Trip Advisor.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Casa Cottage is a wonderful place to stay. It is centrally located, but has the cutest garden to relax, and a lot of the rooms have their own little porch or terrace. It is clean and well maintained, personnel is friendly and helpful without exception, and services (from airport pick up to wifi, baggage storage, food orders etc) are taken care of reliably. The owners make you feel familiar and at home.
Working remotely from one of the balconies with a mild breeze and palm trees and birds around me, and an occasional fruit juice or coffee definitely topped working from the office :-)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Puhsarne
Benjamine1, Owner at Casa Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Casa Cottage.

I Thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy that you found our room & service and the best. At Casa Cottage, we are committed to provide warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement are always our greatest reward.

We are grateful for your support and patronage and look forward to the opportunity to serve you once again.

Best Regards,