$235
$138
$77
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
$249
$160
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$70
$61
Taj West End(Bengaluru)
$193
$191
$155
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

The Lalit Ashok(Bengaluru)
$104
$61
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

St Mark's Hotel(Bengaluru)
$79
$66
Agoda.com
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
$193
$172
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

All reviewsbasic requirementsrooms are decentdeluxe roomstayed here for nightsquality of foodpaimr
Reviewed February 26, 2011

We stayed here for 6 nights in February 2011 to attend a marriage ceremony in Bangalore. This is an excellent hotel for the price. Staff is very friendly and professional. It is a quite hotel which is off the main road. Their complementary breakfast and the food at the rooftop restaurant is excellent. We stayed in their Deluxe room which has a King Size bed and is very comfortable.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank G_P_Texas20
Reviewed January 13, 2011

The hotel offers the norm but the hidden gem is the roof top bar/Restaurant. Staff are friendly and accomodating. You can get to MG Road from this hotel. New Years we could see the night light up with on the fireworks.

My next trip i would rather prefer celebrating with the locals in MG Road/Forum Mall.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sumitra25
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Stayed there with my family (Wife and 2 kids) for 2 nights. The hotel is situated inside a lane and at first sight doesn't give a great impression, however once you are inside the impression changes. The staff is very polite and courteous and their service was efficient. They put up two extra beds with spring mattresses for the kids. The beds were comfortable.

Their breakfast was quite sumptous. Breakfast included dosas, wada, idli, muffins, cornflake, toast with butter and jam, a fruit juice and tea/coffee. A newspaper was provided in the morning and the staff cleaned the rooms daily. All-in-all we were satisfied with the amenities. The hotel is situated near Lalbagh and also near the famour MTR restaurant. Would definitely recommend a stay here

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2010

The room were perfectly maintained.The colour was so soothing.Room was quite good,spacious,there was a king size bed, cable tv and a really good Air Conditioner.

The staffs are very cordial and helping.

Bathroom had modern amenities and had all the things and properly neat and clean.

Coming to the food and beverages section they were providing free continental breakfast.I really like the quality of it. I only had breakfast so can't comment on other recipes.It has a restaurant.

Coming to the location it's the best located hotel in Bangalore.we can get auto or bus from this point at any time.it's only 2~2.5 kms from city railway station and Majestic Bus Station.Also it's very close to Lal Bagh which is a historic park.

Our stay was a very pleasant stay and we really enjoyed a lot.i'll suggest my friends to choose this hotel as a leisure stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2010

Nice hotel, good location and staff was very nice and helpful.

It was a nice hotel, not too far from where I wanted to go for my meetings. It was nice and clean. Food was good and service was also very nice. I bugged the hell out of the guy at the front desk, but he was not annoyed at all. In fact he tried hard to make sure that my problems were solved. The hotel offered free internet but for some reason it didn't work which was the only disappointing part.

I had arranged for transport from the hotel to get to places and they were spot on. Always on time. I liked the personal touch when I received a letter from the General Manager where he welcomed me to the hotel and asked me to get in touch with the front desk to talk to him if I needed something.

I will definitely recommend this hotel. Even though its a 3 star it was nice. Service was remarkable.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business