See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Just wanted to say OK experience.i stayed for two days .212..room is small.bathroom condition very pathetic. Bathroom Windows always open see outside also.. asking for wifi.nobody bother about it..only gd thing I get your receptionist lady is very helpful.....

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2018

Booked this hotel in oyo. Rooms are perfect for couples. They provided all amenities like Tv, wifi, parking, room service. Food was good and complementary breakfast was fine and tasty. Everything was fine.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Good stay @ Enzo. Safe for solo woman. Booked in Oyo. Breakfast is not that bad as mentioned in the review. Rooms are compact and neat. Tv with all regional channels. Service management are fine. But no restaurants nearby..

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2017

I had booked this hotel for 2 nights on my official visit to Bangalore last weekend. This turned out to be a bad decision. I checked in late evening and found out that there is no hot water for shower.
The room was not clean.
The only towel that was provided was absolutely rubbish.
The electric points were dangerously open.
No hangers provided for clothes.
Bed linen smelt foul.
The complimentary breakfast was ordered from a hotel outside with a choice of only idli-wada or masala dosa.
No chair in the room.
I left the room for the second night and slept at my friend's place.
Will never visit this hotel again!!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank naiknitesh
Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

Staffs should be taught what professionalism is,there are always 3-4 people roaming around reception chit chatting,when asked of something they always point to another person.

Check in was strange, since many where there and none had uniform ,i literally had to ask each of them for check in. It took me more than 10 mins ,after filling out the form and giving my id , in between the guy got busy with another guest who wanted to check out. He totally forgot about me and I had to ask which my room was and the key for the same.

Room is spacious, but wasn't pleasing, bed linen wasn't clean,it had stains and dirt.Tv wasn't working, there was no fresh water, guest has to ask for a bottle and it is payable. During my stay Bathroom had no hot water.

While checking out , the receptionist gave me his tab that he uses and asked me to give 5 star rating as they were rated 1 star by previous customers !!!

Date of stay: January 2017