“Best North Indian Food and value of maoney”

Royal Orchid Resort & Convention Centre
Ranked #106 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
India
“Best North Indian Food and value of maoney”
Reviewed June 3, 2010

best in class rooms
coupled with execellent room service
good staff to guide for new comers
and parking is also fine

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BangaloreSantosh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Bangalore, India
Reviewed March 28, 2010

I went to this hotel for a gateway just last night (Mar 27) and found it pretty pleasant. There was lesser signboards than I had expected on NH 7 but there were a few on the side road. The parking was very pleasant and easy.
Too much construction noise in the lobby, none in the room.
Rooms were very good. Only one restaurant and coffee shop.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank ansh97
bangalore
Reviewed March 18, 2010

nice place to relax away form the busy city life

spacious rooms adn serves good food. take long walks to rejunavate ur selves from ur busy schedule, best for celebrating wedding anniversaries ...

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
Pune, India
Reviewed February 27, 2010

The hotel was difficult to find even for a local taxi-driver. The check-in took a long time, checkout was even lazier - I finally got late for my flight and just about made it in time to the airport. Everything and everyone is lazy in this laid-back hotel in this dead-slow town. Food, drink, water, everything took 3-4 reminders and 45 to 180 minutes to arrive. To top it all, the dirty and expensive taxi arranged by this hotel dropped me 250 metres from the entrance to the airport building.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank HarshwardhanGupta
Royal_Orchid_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Orchid Resort & Convention Centre, responded to this review, August 1, 2010
Dear Guest

Greetings from Royal Orchid resort and Convention Centre

Apologies for the hassles you faced at the resort with regards to our service. Our property has recently undergone renovation and a rebranding exercise. We have taken efforts to up our service standards and promise you that you will find our systems and services much more efficient and better. Do visit us again !

Thank you !

Travelers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Mumbai
Reviewed January 18, 2010

It was a pathetic stay in Royal Orchid Resort , I had a flight to mumbai the next day early morning so I preffered to stay in a hotel which is easily accessable to airport. Whenever I visit Bangalore I stay in Royal Orchid Central in my last visit I came to know about this property.

I checked in around 8pm and I wanted to have a hot shower surprisingly hot water was not coming informed to the reception but they did not responded back again when I called they told it will take some more time.

Then I ordered my dinner in room service the food was good but served cold.

Then I informed reception to give me a wake up call @ 5.30 am as I expected it was not given.Then when I came down to reception to chk out they took around 20 minutes to give me my bill and nobody assisted me with the luggages as well.

This resort is not worth for the money we pay.

Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank Convey
Dear Guest

Greetings from Royal Orchid Resort & Convention Centre

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We assure you that we will look into each and every point mentioned by you. Our services are sure to appeal to you and we look forward to have you over with us again- to experience the change.

Liverpool
Reviewed January 18, 2010

This hotel is of a good standard with nice clean rooms and good facilities. When we stayed there we had to leave due to the noisy building works 14 hours as they were building of an extension to the hotel. My partner was spending much of her time at the hotel whilst I was out working and I didnt think it was fair to leave her there all day. The staff didnt really have time for women and I wouldnt recommend this as a place to stay for women. The hotel kept telling us that the noise would stop in a few minutes but it didnt. Im sure this will be a really nice play to stay for business travellers when the work is finished.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank MartandSteph
Chennai
Reviewed June 6, 2009

The resort is situated in a nice cool place where we get fresh air. The rooms are more spacious and the ready-made mix of tea,coffee and sugar are always available.

The food was really tasty. The buffet has everything from starters to desserts. The Gym is wonderful.

The swimming pool, play ground, indoor badminton court and snooker were very much entertaining.

All the party actions happening around.

It was wonderful time I stayed in this hotel for 20 days.

I didnt feel like coming back home.

• Liked — Room Space,Cleanliness, Food, Sports
  • Disliked — Palyground maintenance
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)