“Pleasant Stay and Good Hotel”

37th Crescent Hotel Bangalore
Ranked #232 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have stayed in the hotel from 12th till 14th May 2013. Courtesy and service of staff are excellent. Particularly, staff at restaurants are very polite and committed. Breakfast spreads are not that great, buts, tastes are very good. Rooms are very clean and trendy. Rates are very good and value for money. Room service is also quick and good. I stayed with my relatives and taken two more additional rooms and their experiences are also pretty good.

Room Tip: Since I took three rooms including my relatives, my brother in law got the corner room that has balc...
Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Murali37, Front Office Manager at 37th Crescent Hotel Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Mr. Ravikannan,

We at 37th Crescent appreciate your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and left with a positive impression of our product & services.

Certainly we will look into the buffet breakfast spread & definitely improvise on the same.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had stayed in 37th Crescent for 5 days and found it good.The Ambiance is reasonably good,rooms are comfortable and hygienic though the bathrooms are smaller.The best part of the hotel is the service from the staff.Food in their restaurant -"Aroma's of south" is amazing.Overall highly recommended if you want a budget hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nishumoni1610
Murali37, Front Office Manager at 37th Crescent Hotel Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience & kind words on Trip Advisor.
I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and left with a positive impression of our product and services. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that motivates our team to strive towards excellence and create delight for all our guests.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Though my stay was very short - less than 16 hours, all the required facilities were made available. Quick and comitted service by staff including at Restaurants. I can confidently recommend to any one who visits Bangalore and whose budget is within for their stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed at 37th Crescent during April 2013 end. Nice hotel, nice rooms! Wi-Fi is on the house (but you need to inform front desk & collect your Wi-Fi access card).
Room has all basic amenities like -
AC, TV (cable), Mini Fridge, Electric Kettle, Electronic Safe.
If you need shaving kit, call room service & they will provide you one.
Food is good, room service available.

Distance: It took me around 1 hour 15 minutes to reach the hotel from Bangalore Airport (by Cab).

Room Tip: I opted for Deluxe Rooms - seems good for 1 (or 2 max).
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Everything about this hotel was great !
I was there for 3 days and actually planned on staying an extra day after a business visit.

The check in was under a minute....very warm....the staff are well trained and highly responsive !
When I called for room service they would come in a minute.
They were very caring and every employee was with a smile !
After I had checked out on Saturday and left my baggage with the porter....I wanted to go shopping at MG road as I had a night flight. On my return they offered me a room if required to freshen up before going to the airport.

Rooms are clean and wifi is fast! Just logging in is bit of an issue If you are an overseas traveller, they give you a tata wifi card which has procedures initially. Internet is free, and is valid for 7days.

Food is what you paid for. I was on B&B and breakfast was simple. Don't expect big buffet spreads. Order their mutton biriyani ! For room service. Fantastic ! Good for two people.

Room Tip: Book on agoda for good rates and you can get a double room for 70 odd usd with taxes per day B&B
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank godfather_tas
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The staff were especially helpful when I needed to use the business centre to book my flight and get a copy of the boarding pass. The main service thought was when I left forgetting my hearing aid. I called the hotel from the airport and they went to the room found it and passed it on to a fellow guest who was coming to London a day later.
The facilities were excellent. Breakfast was excellent with very good service. The only difficulty I experienced was that at 4:30am each day there a very loud sound produced by some huge machine starting up; possibly a big air conditoner or hot wwater heater. It was VERY loud.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Stayed for 5 nights. The location was the reason to decide this Hotel. Food was average.. they could never get the Medu Vadas right.. One may need a saw to cut through one of the vadas.. Rooms are old but well furnished.. May stay again if have to work in same location.

Room Tip: There are some rooms with attached balconies .. go for it if you have to smoke or take some fresh ai...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business