“Amazing Property”

Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal
Ranked #44 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I travelled banglore first time and with the recommendation of one of my friend i stayed in the young generation hotel. I loved it from the moment i checked in . I mean the staff is so friendly and they create such a homely atmosphere i felt like home for 3 consecutive days..i loved north indian food and people in restaurants were unbelievable to serve me all customised outta the menu food .. I would like to extend my thanks to the chef as i was not able to meet him there..and the housekeeping staff u guys rock ...the hotel has got a beautiful interiors i am in love with it.. Want to come back and back again .. Thank-you Howard for the value of money and all your hospitality.

Stayed: June 2014
K_Abhimanyu, General Manager at Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review regarding your stay at Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal.

It was a pleasure to host you during your very first visit to the city and we are happy that you found your stay at par with your expectations. We are glad that we could provide you with a ‘Home away from Home’ feeling while staying at our hotel. Your special appreciation will definitely be forwarded to our Chef. Our associates will be pleased to receive your review as it will motivate them to keep performing with perfection.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to your next visit.If I can be of any further assistance, you may contact me at ‘gm@hojobangalore.com’

There are newer reviews for Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Recently I stayed in the hotel for 2 days. Our company has organised a conference in nearby convention center, (White Orchids), so the hotel was located in very ideal place - closer to the airport and next to Manyata business park. Room are very elegant and I loved the interiors. Food was excellent. I must tell you that the staff was very supportive and always had smile on the face.

Room Tip: If the travelers are looking for value for money and closer to the airport, this is the best hotel t...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
K_Abhimanyu, General Manager at Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us five star rating on TripAdvisor following your stay at our hotel.
Our associates are happy to learn that you and your team had a comfortable stay and our location and accommodation added value to your stay. Your appreciation for our food has been shared with the team in the kitchen.

It is nice of you to share tips with fellow travelers. We look forward to be your next choice for banqueting in Bangalore. If I can be of any further assistance, you may contact me at ‘gm@hojobangalore.com’.

Like us on Facebook in order to stay updated with our offers and promotions.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed here for two days and I must say it was an experience to share... The hotel is a bit difficult to locate, but once you get in, you kinda forget the location... The staff at the front desk are very helpful and always make sure you are comfortable... The place is just a 5 mins drive to Manyata Tech park and that is the biggest asset... I will recommend this hotel to everyone..

1  Thank 905TheTraveller
K_Abhimanyu, General Manager at Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal on TripAdvisor.

It is our earnest endeavor that our guests have a memorable experience and we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your compliment about our associates and location in particular, delight us and gives us great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future.

Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you soon. If I can be of any further assistance, you may contact me at ‘gm@hojobangalore.com’.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I visited this hotel for lunch and a must mention was the hotel has got its staff just perfect.. Naval kukreti was an exceptional host during my lunch at the hotel.. The hotel is new and the ambience is pleasant ... A must visit hotel where u have the value for money and will indeed be a royal guest for the hospitality received from the staff...

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Sowrabha
K_Abhimanyu, General Manager at Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments with us.

We are happy to note that you had a delightful experience at Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal and were impressed by the service rendered by our associates. We are glad that you chose to dine with us and got a dose of happiness for which Howard Johnson is well known for. Your mention about the ambiance and pricing structure is much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you soon. If I can be of any further assistance, you may contact me at ‘gm@hojobangalore.com’.

Like us on Facebook to stay updated with our social media calendar, offers and promotions.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is new and many advertised services are not ready such us bar spa etc. When I visited the spa there was no one and the pool was not cleaned regularly. There were too many power failure and surprised me in an upscale hotel. The staff were excellent but the property is not really worth the price. It was also kind of isolated from city except it close to the business park. Overall experience was not satisfactory.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
K_Abhimanyu, General Manager at Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your views about our hotel.

We thank you for your feedback and feedback such as your helps us to improve our product and services. Your feedback has been shared with the entire team and we will ensure that appropriate measures are taken to address the concerns mentioned by you.

I looking forward to your next visit and assure you to win your confidence back. If I can be of any
further assistance, you may contact me at ‘gm@hojobangalore.com’

Reviewed June 30, 2014

stayed here for a night on business trip.
Convenient location for going to airport.
A bit difficult to locate.
Fresh and nice place
Very friendly staff, quick check in and check out
Rooms are good.
picked up packed breakfast, as we had an early morning flight

1  Thank agexplorer
K_Abhimanyu, General Manager at Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to share such a delightful review on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to note that you chose to stay with us on your business trip to Bangalore. It is nice to receive your appreciation for our proximity to the airport as it will help the fellow travelers know more about our location. The team is glad that the service, check in, check out and accommodation were at par with your expectations. The chef is happy to have offered you a memorable culinary experience and we hope that you liked the packed breakfast as well. Your suggestion has been noted and we will look into the matter at the earliest.

The team and I look forward to the delight of having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Howard Johnson has definitely got one thing right... People... Their staff is extremely efficient... Our host Rajanish Babu, a veteran in hospitality, played a perfect host ... His team reflected great professional zeal... The pricing is rather competitive and easily affordable... This hotel is poised to give a stiff competition and run for money to many other competitors... Will definitely visit again...

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Raj_Namby
K_Abhimanyu, General Manager at Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

It is our constant endeavor to provide our guest with the highest level of comfort and to make
their stay memorable and your appreciation is indeed rewarding. The team is happy to read your compliments on our service. We are pleased to know that you consider us as the best new hotel in Bangalore and have offered your well wishes for our success.

We look forward to the pleasure of your return, assuring you of our best service and attention at all times. If I can be of any further assistance, you may contact me at ‘gm@hojobangalore.com’.