We were a part of corporate and do regularly visit Bangalore, where this is my first experience with Chancery Hotels and was indeed horrifying and frustrating to the extent possible.
Few points that are a major concern and areas for further improvement in case you would like to adapt:
1. The front desk staff / Duty Manager completely denied having any conversations with me which is a shocker as I have been speaking to them regularly about my reservation since last week. Not a sign of integrity on behalf of hotel authorities. I have multiple data points to substantiate this issue…
2. I had to waste 3 hours in this entire process today trying to request and chase people for no reason but nothing came to rescue. It was all so messy and instead of figuring out a solution we were trying to shred off our responsibilities.
3. I would like to bring to your attention the harassment that has been done and a very poor service quality exhibited from the Hotel Staff. During the entire discussion which lasted for more than 2 hours, it was a shocking experience that a 5 STAR property staff is not even courteous to serve at least glass of water to the guests. I have never experienced this anywhere, even a roadside cafe has this etiquettes, a total miss on the level of hospitality.
4. This issue got sorted only when I resorted to file a Customer Complaint as a litigation in the Consumer Court where I have been exposed to harassment and cheating from MakeMyTrip as well as Chancery Hotels and they have completely failed to keep their promises and were also not able to handle such issues. The service quality level to deliver and handle issues is way beyond expectation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chancery Pavilion is a 225 room, 5-star hotel set on an elevation amidst the heart of Bangalore's central business district on Residency Road. With its close proximity to key places of interest, The Chancery Pavilion is the perfect destination for business travelers, tourists, medical visits and even quick getaways. With state-of-the-art banquet facilities spread over 20,000 sq. ft. this hotel is the ideal place to facilitate corporate workshops, wedding receptions or even informal gatherings. Signature restaurants offer the finest food and beverage experience serving Indian and global delicacies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chancery Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chancery Pavillion