“Average stay”

Park Residency
Park Residency
Ranked #489 of 726 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Stayed in this hotel for a week during my training. it was booked by my company. situated in heart of bangalore, close to MG road, Brigdet road. Nice spacious rooms and good service. very limited option in food and same breakfast everyday was disappointing. however, the quality of food was good. since it is in good location, many options around hotel for eating. Nagarjuna restaurant, couple of buildings away is a must try.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is not part of the Park Group of hotels, its a prime location on Residency Road in B'lore but a yucky hotel, badly maintained, old, bad service people, unclean cups & saucers, creaking lifts, very poor food choices, better to add few 100 Rs more & stay in better hotels in City

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Wanted to stay in a hotel which is close to the shopping streets and that's what we found!. The rooms are decent and the breakfast is good. Also, the staff are courteous. But the best part is you can go to MG Road, Brigade Road or even Commercial street by walk from this hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you mainly prefer shopping and need a sound sleep after a tired day of carrying shopping bags:)

Room Tip: Ask for a bigger room because the size of the rooms vary
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I will definitely suggest this hotel to stay to any one who is going to travel and want to stay in Bengalore. It was really worth of money in this hotel, I was visited Bengalore for my official tour in this year August.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Booked this hotel for our and family's stay for 2 nights and found the hotel although is located in the best shopping vicinity, it can do very well if maintained properly. Lifts are noisy and the rooms are pretty comfortable and are value for the money that we pay. Breakfast is decent enough and offers good value. Staff are friendly and very supportive.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank MSK25
Reviewed June 15, 2011

I booked this hotel for 2 nights by email directly to the hotel at 2200 INR per night with breakfast, without having to pre-pay or give my cc details unlike most other hotels in India. I also pre-booked transport from Bangalore new Airport to the hotel at the quoted price 850 INR (quite far from the city, about an hour). Unusually for Indian hotels, no transport was waiting for me at the airport, and when I phoned the hotel, they told me to get a pre-paid taxi, which was just a well, since it cost me only 650 INR (I arranged with the driver to pick me up at the hotel 2 days later at 5 am as I had an early flight, and it was even less than 600 INR with metre). The hotel was good value, with a very spacious room and a double bed and spacious bathroom provided. The furniture and hotel in general was a bit old and slightly musty, but was clean and comfortable. Since I was getting up early on both days, to go on the Karnataka Tourism Office Mysore tour on day 1 (excellent value at 750 INR including admissions and lunch and Brindavan gardens)and the airport on day 2, I asked for wake-up calls and early breakfast and the friendly receptionist said he'd arrange both. I got neither on my first day, but luckily walk on my own otherwise I would have missed the pre-booked tour. The receptionist was snoring behind the counter and the restaurant staff were snoring in the restaurant and very reluctant to serve breakfast. When I threatened to inform the manager, I got some action however, and breakfast was ready in 10 minutes. The second day I got the wake-up call, but only coffee. I had to ask for the fried eggs and toast to get them. Overall, quite OK given the price, if you're prepared to twist arms a bit. Most Indians would be happy to get your money without deserving it. Probably think it's good for their karma, but ifyou insist on your rights, you get som e reluctant service.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2010

I booked a AC Deluxe room in this hotel on expedia.com. On arriving they gave me a Non AC room. When I asked, they said that I have to pay some more for an upgrade. But when I showed the expedia receipt they gave me an AC room. They tried to cheat me. The hotel is very old. The elevator looks prehistoric. Break fast is good. I will never stay in hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business