Tripadvisor
Bengaluru
1,686 results
All reviews manipal centre pinxx restaurant mg road value for money great hospitality comfortable stay top floor room service brigade road the heart of the city business hotel front office mini bar front desk staff business trip coffee shop f b
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I loved the pasta over here. It serves the best naan in India. The other food items were also very good. The quality was very nice. The staff here is amazing. They have a great quality of chefs.
The only cron I can think is, the hotel is too inside which is difficult to figure out.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ms Pooja

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore.

We thank you for sparing your valuable time to evaluate our product and services.

We are happy to learn from your feedback that your visit to our hotel was pleasant and comfortable, also facilities provided to you were upto your satisfaction.

I have already passed your feedback to my team, I am sure this will encourage them to deliver more.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of our best attention at all times and should you need any assistance with upcoming stay, please feel free to reach me directly.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Excellent service. Enjoyed my stay at this place. Close to the city as well.
Loved the buffet breakfast
Widespread menu with lots of variety
Courteous staff would recommend this place for sure.
Spacious rooms

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Ms Sujatha

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Located in Manipal Centre, MG Road, close to Malls and decent hotel with good Food and decent rooms. i stayed Twice in the same hotel On 31 Dec and then in first week of January. Hotel is on MG road, good for Business people or if you want all facilities close to you. Manager and staff are quiet nice and helpful. Breakfast is nice, room service is good. Rooms are good. Hotel is high rise, they serve BF on 10th Floor. They have a restaurant at 1st floor. Food is OK kinds if you want North Indian food. Outside the Business center is Chetty's coffee and juice corner, you must have water melon juice there. I had at least 5 glasses in 2 days and i loved it. Hotel Manger was kind enough to allow us do late checkout at 3 PM as we had late evening flight, without charging anything.

Room tip: I stayed on 2nd and 6th floor, I liked 2nd Floor

Dear Ms Sonia

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I had a one night stay, and to my experience the hotel is at a good location with a very Old and Bad Infrastructure and Interiors.

They need a complete makeover for the property.. currently it is no good then a standard lodge.. can't say it a 3 star property at all..

Although the staff was very polite and supportive..

Anyone should opt if looking for a city center property but only if you get a deal of around rs. 2000. Spending more then that is not worth.

Warm Regards,

• Trip type: Traveled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Dear Mr Sheth
Dear Guest

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore.

Your feedback pertaining to product renovation is shared with concern head to do course correction.

We strive to provide consistent service, and i would request you to please take this as one off instance and it is very unfortunate we were not able to deliver up to your expectation.

Please do let me know when you would be travelling next i will personally ensure we will take utmost care of your stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I have been coming back again and again mainly because of the Service, Good Food, Great Breakfast and Well maintained rooms which are spacious enough and it is certainly located having access to metro, shopping area in brigade road and good options of bars, lounges nearby

• Trip type: Traveled solo