Royal Orchid Central
Holiday Village(Bengaluru)
$40
$30
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmanipal centremg roadpinxx restaurantdickenson roadvalue for moneytop floorbusiness hotelbrigade roadthe heart of the citybusiness tripcoffee shoproom servicecomfortable stayf bmy colleaguekeep up the good workbreakfast and dinner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed there for three nights during Feb 2014. The stay was comfortable and without any issues if i may say so. The rooms are nice and well furnished. Of course, i had to remind housekeeping for the fruit basket, which they normally used to forget. No problems, however with this.
The hotel is near to MG road and one can walk across to it, though the Bangalore traffic is horrible. The city has changed (not for the better) over the past more than 25 years that i have been visiting it.
The hotel restaurants are good (Pinxx and Papparazi) though i feel that food quality has gone done a bit since my previous stay.
The staff is good and courteous. No complaints ! Only compliments for them !

Room Tip: Not much of view !
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Mr.Rajiv,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore !!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through our Trip Advisor Website.

We are delighted to know you liked the stay,food and service of our Hotel. This is the best motivation we can use.

I am happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nice & comfortable stay. Room was very small & comfortable. location wise it is the best option which centrally located. The quality of food & variety is awesumm only the housekeeping is the area of concern on which management has to work.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore !!

We have not your concern about house keeping and the same will discuss with concern department.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My experience at the Royal orchid central was awesome! From food to service everything was at par and more. Excellent all around! The room I was given wasn't the biggest, but It was great anyway, and I loved my stay here.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Ms.Rina,

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Nice & comfortable stay. Room are very comfortable. The Best is location which centrally located. Selection of breakfast menu is also quite good. But restaurant rate are on higher side, not at par with others.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Mr.Srivastava,

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Stayed in the Royal Orchid in Feb 2014 on the advice of a colleague and had a great stay.

This reasonably priced hotel (which inc airport/office transfer as well as breakfast) based in central bangalore offers a good option for people working in the city.

Good food at breakfast and dinner and nice, comfortable rooms always kept clean. The staff are helpful and not at all pushy.

Would recommend!