“good, clean hotel with great location”

Royal Orchid Central
Ranked #87 of 658 Hotels in Bengaluru
Gurgaon
“good, clean hotel with great location”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is a nice clean hotel with great location.
The food is good the rooms are clean and located centrally near MG Road.
The services were good and staff is courteous, Overall a great place to stay.
I would surely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore !!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through our Trip Advisor Website.

We are delighted to know you liked the stay,food and service of our Hotel. This is the best motivation we can use.

I am happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Asst Vice President-Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stayed at this fantastic place for the first time in November, the beginning of November. And almost 3 weeks since, I have stayed here for 4 times now. That should indicate how much I like the place. There are few more hotels around this place, but the service made the difference in the end. The place is great, hygienic, aesthetic and pleasing. To match that was the service which was as good as it can get. In room service was prompt and food was quite nice.

There is more to this than I can say. You just have to experience it. Highly recommended

The only reason this doesn't get a 5 is to ensure that there is always room for improvement and consistency. I am quite sure the gap between this and a 5 is just waiting to be reduced.

Cheers,
Vishal

Room Tip: Ask them and I sure the guys at the reception will be more than happy to help.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Mr.Vishal,

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Starting from check in to making me comfortable due to my early arrival and providing with all information about the amneties, this hotel stay was very pleasant. I was in the 10th Floor, which furthur heightened my experience as there was agreat view of the city.The rooms had neat & clean bedding and all ameneties were good quality. It is a worthy to stay hotel.

Room Tip: 10th Floor rooms give a good view of the city
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this review, November 17, 2013

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The tenth floor window sight is a clear view of the city. It is a delight to see the sunrising from a cosy bed, followed by a tub bath and great tea start with the cookies. its a pleasure to stay at the Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore at Manipal centre, though central to city living, it gives a complete, serene existence when you move into the room. The Pinxx on the p floor ensures you are good on your appetite and apt service, though the quotes are a little sexist and pro men.

Room Tip: Get higher floors facing the open city, rising sun - west facing windows.
1 Thank Ashwini P
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this review, November 11, 2013

pune
Reviewed November 7, 2013

i stayed at royal orchid central in july, 2013 The House Keeping staff, The food - Its quality and quantity is good. The hospitality from each level is good.. Location is in the middle of the town - Very closed to One of the best place of banglore ---- MG, Brigade Road. The Multicuisine restaurant is excellent for Indian and Continental dishes

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this review, November 10, 2013

London
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I had a great stay thanks to the lovely staff who all were were attentive and efficient, starting from reception, management,concierge and doormen. Courteous, friendly, non-intrusive and friendly. Good for business trips, very safe for business women and professionals... and the food is great! Try the South Indian breakfast with mysore coffee- mouth watering and delicious!!

Room Tip: Select a room higher up but not below the club as it can get loud on week-ends.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this review, October 28, 2013

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The House Keeping staff, The food - Its quality and quantity is good. The hospitality from each level is excellent.. Location is in the middle of the town - Very closed to One of the best place of banglore ---- Brigade Road. All multi cusion bars - Closed... Malls are closer. and Yummy food...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Dear Sir,