Royal Orchid Central
Hotels.com
$168
$118
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
$267
Orbitz.com
$180
$119
  • Pool
All reviewsmanipal centremg roadpinxx restaurantdickenson roadvalue for moneytop floorbusiness hotelbrigade roadthe heart of the citybusiness tripcoffee shoproom servicecomfortable stayf bmy colleaguekeep up the good workbreakfast and dinner
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed at this hotelf for exactly a day and 2 nights. The rooms are neat and clean and silent. The electronics and air conditioning did not work in the room, so they changed my room instantly. The location of this place is pretty central, though one should not expect a good view when you look out of the window. The food is above average and not too many options. Check in and check out were quick and trouble free. Overall works for a short business stay in a budget.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Greetings of the day from Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore !!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through our Trip Advisor Website.

We are delighted to know you liked the stay,food and service of our Hotel. This is the best motivation we can use.

I am happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Pankaj Gupta

Asst Vice President-Operations

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The stay at Royal Orchid Central was comfortable. The hotel is located in the central part of the city which is the main business and shopping area.

The rooms are big and comfortable. The food options were not very good but the pricing was very reasonable. The hotel is old and the rooms don't offer any specific view.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Greetings of the day from Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore !!

Hope to welcome you back soon at Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore.

Pankaj Gupta
Asst Vice President-Operations

Reviewed September 23, 2013

First time stayed in Royal Orchid Central, Bangalore. Great Location to stay in Bangalore. I have stayed on a 3 night business package and the rooms were on 9th floor, but there was no view from room. Room inside is not renovated, wash room is pretty average. One restaurant on 8th / 9th floor is having good city view. Other restaurant is at first floor and just OK. The front dest staffs are not well aware of package details and they had to rectify the invoice as my first 2 days rate was higher than the last day. Overall, not bad if you get a good deal through any travel portal.

Room Tip: Check the room before check-in if you are choosy about room view and wash room quality.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Greetings of the day from Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore !!

We note with regret the negative experience you have had at front desk with room package and the quality of room is concern.

Please accept our apology. The issue has been addressed with concerned department manager and request you to treat this as an exception to our usual standards.

We are determined to make a positive impact the next time around, and we sincerely seek another opportunity to serve you.

I am happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I would be happy to facilitate it, and look forward to welcoming you at Hotel Royal Orchid soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I like this hotel for its central location. Rooms are neat and clean. I tried some in room dining and food was excellent. I recommend makhni moorg. Check in and check out was also swift. Overall a good place.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank anirudhajoshi
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Royal Orchid Central, situated at Dickenson Road, near another end of M.G. Road is very good hotel location wise. Brigade road is at walking distance from here. When you enter Manipal Centre from outside it does not look like a hotel. When you come in front of it then you will realize oh there is a hotel! Its rooms are good, comfortable beds, have mini bar and coffee maker. People speaking loudly in other room can be listened from your room!. Food is also good. In Pinx you can enjoy Oriental, North Indian and South Indian food. On week-end you can enjoy Paparazzi which is converted to disco with nice music. Overall good hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Greetings of the day from Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore !!

We are delighted to know you liked your stay with us. This is the best motivation we can use.

We ,also note with regret the negative experience you have had with people speaking loudly next to your room have disturbed you.