Royal Orchid Central
The Elanza Hotel(Bengaluru)
$38
$45
Travelocity
All reviewsmanipal centremg roadpinxx restaurantdickenson roadvalue for moneytop floorbusiness hotelbrigade roadthe heart of the citybusiness tripcoffee shoproom servicecomfortable stayf bmy colleaguekeep up the good workbreakfast and dinner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Hotel Royal Orchid, Banglore has its own unique benifits... as the name suggest.. Royal its a royal stay with 5 star eminities... situated in the heart of the city, centrally attached to the posh areas of Bangalore as well as shooping complexes and as standarized Bussiness stay.. nice rooms, very good laundry services, Excellent food quality and room service with an eversmiling staff... Really enjoyed the business trip.

Room Tip: Room with window is very nice since the weather in bangalore is very good across the year..
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing Royal Orchid Central Bangalore during your recent visit to the city. We are glad that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. Your detailed acknowledgment of our amenities is encouraging. We believe in catering to the needs of our guests in a holistic manner in order to create an ambience that is worthy of a ‘home away from home’ experience.
We would like to thank you once again for your patronage and look forward to having you back with us at Royal Orchid Central Bangalore.
Best regards

Reviewed September 25, 2011

Nice food, nice staff, nice rooms. Centrally located.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Nidhi G

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central Bangalore !
It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests. Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are very happy to note our YES YES YES ! , has created great moments for you whilst you stayed with us.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Room service is poor. Due to time zone differences, I'd wake up early and as breakfast is not served till 7am, I'd use the instant coffee provided, however to my dismay, it was not replaced and have to call housekeeping for it.

• Stayed: September 2011
GMCentral, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2011

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central Bangalore

Thank you for your recent stay at The Royal Orchid Central Bangalore and your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent stay .The concerns highlighted by you are grave. Our Housekeeping team headed by the Executive Housekeeper has addressed it and ensuring proper training is carried out to ensure the amenity in the room is properly replenished to ensure creating GREAT and memorable moments. At the Royal Orchid Central we value our guests and endeavor to better their experience every time.

Unfortunately in this instance we have not been able to meet your expectations, leave alone exceeding them. However, please be certain that we are taking all the necessary steps based on your feedback and I hope that you give us another opportunity to make you feel more comfortable with us in your next visit. I would personally look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

Stayed here last year in August-September. As i frequently travel to Bangalore, have experienced alot of bangalore hotels.
Location: Is OK location, good for travelling to city centre but far from my company office, but i believe for travellers within bangalore city it is well located.
Food: Breakfast was very good, didn't try other meals as I was not available.
Staff: Is very courteous and humble as expected from such a hotel.

I will deifnitely recommend this hotel to colleagues which offers5 star facilities at a competitive price. Due to my experience here i booked this hotel in Jaipur too !

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Anubhav C

Reviewed September 19, 2011

I had a business conference in Bangalore on Sep 11- 13 and had booked myself at the orchid central bangalore. I was also provided with the reservation number 422237 for my 3 day stay at the hotel. When I reached the hotel at 9pm and the checkin process was being initiated with my I'd cards, I was told a little later that the room was no longer available and they would be shifting me to an alternate hotel which was only at a 20 min distance. The staff also had a cheek to tell me that unless I get a mail confirmation, I shouldn't assume a reservation. This is completely unheard of and trust these hotels seem to be redefining their understanding of hospitality. I had no option but to get the luggage reloaded in the cab and checkin to the nearby service apartment which was far more hospitable and accommodating.
With experiences like these and the fact that 30% rate the hotel as average and below, does orchid deserve the stars its advertises. Btw, what is so "Royal" about this hotel.
Mahesh Dayani
Mahesh.dayani@ gmail.com

Room Tip: Avoid the hotel. You have better options in the vicinity.
Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank MaheshDayani

Dear Guest

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central Bangalore !

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on your experience with us at The Royal Orchid Central Bangalore.

At the very onset, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced in your recent stay with us.

I would like to reassure you that at the Royal Orchid we endeavor to maintain the consistency and quality of our service and product. Unfortunately in this instance you came to the hotel with a provisional booking reference. A provisional booking reference is given when the details about the payment mode is not ratified which is normally through credit card details or a letter of confirmation from the company which has a credit facility with the hotel holding the reservation. Let me assure you this procedure is the norm of the industry. On this occasion the hotel was running full and an alternate arrangement had been made for you.

Unfortunately in this instance we have not been able to meet your expectations, leave alone exceeding them. However, please be certain that we have taken your feedback and I hope that you give us another opportunity to make you feel more comfortable with us in your next visit.