This is definitely an excellent choice for business and leisure travellers, visiting Bangalore. Love the pool and the Gym over looking the pool side. This hotel also has a spa and all the five star facilities one would expect, such as salon, steam sauna etc.
The rooms and bathrooms are very modern and contemporary. The hotel staff was very friendly. Right next to the lobby is a lovely cake shop which offers discounts post 9. The hotel is undoubtedly popular amongst locals in Bangalore.
The cons of this hotel is its not Very Grand like the other hotels in Bangalore like ITC Gardenia and Windsor Manor, and is quite expensive. Having said that I believe all Bangalore hotels are very very expensive.
Overall a good hotel if budget is not an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in an oasis of 10 acres of sprawling landscape and manicured lawns, The LaLiT Ashok is one of the finest five star hotel amongst all Bangalore luxury hotels. Built in 1971 The LaLiT Ashok has welcomed guests over more than 35 years and has been an experience of luxury in contemporary and relaxed homely comfort. This 5 star hotel in bangalore is strategically located in the highly secured diplomatic enclave, while sharing its wall with the Chief Minister’s house and offers a lovely view of the sprawling Bangalore Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lalit Ashok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Bangalore
- Lalit Ashok Hotel Bangalore
- Ashok Hotel Bangalore