“One of the most wonderful experience I have ever had in a Business Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Lalit Ashok

The Lalit Ashok
Ranked #59 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
Ahmedabad, India
“One of the most wonderful experience I have ever had in a Business Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

One of the most wonderful experience I have ever had in a Hotel, where I think eye for details and anticpation is taught and practiced by everyone.

The staff, exectuives, managers and the GM Mr. Bhaskaran were great and caring.

Thanks a Billion

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Goudeb, General Manager at The Lalit Ashok, responded to this review, July 1, 2014

Namaskar!

Thank you for staying with us and taking your valuable time off to share such a fantastic feedback of the hotel. We are glad to know that your enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you stay with us.

Once again, the entire team joins me in thanking you for your feedback. Such kind words of appreciation goes a long way in helping us strive harder to provide intuitive service for all our guests. Look forward to welcome you back and meet you on your next trip.

bhaskarant@thelalit.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed for 2 nights. Found the rooms nice and comfortable but interior looks dated. Although cleaning and hygiene was excellent and at par with international brands. Food was mouthwatering but again portion size was too less. Food was cold, also the coffee shop require kind of renovation as the restaurant is no match to the competition. Visited sutra, the music was good but the crowd was less. The gardens are superb. I could not utilise the same as events were happening and areas were blocked. Spa was so so, nothing special about it. The most important thing is the services which I found quick and efficient. Overall a good choice and value for money.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Vasai, Maharashtra, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Sprawling and green but not exactly The Lalit experience which i liked at Delhi and recently Kolkata...Its demeaning to block a minimum amount before checking even when the prepaid booking has been done by CWT?
The corporate guest would not disappear..Hope the management listens..
The breakfst spread was satisfactory and so was the politeness of the staff. But am i coming here again..Hmm..
Oh Yes before keeping your clothes do a finger run..may find a layer of dust in cupboard! TV needs to be changed..its dated!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Goudeb, General Manager at The Lalit Ashok, responded to this review, June 28, 2014

Namaskar!

Thank You for your review. On behalf of the entire team at The Lalit Ashok Bangalore, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time off to give your valuable feedback. Your feedback about the customer service and housekeeping service has been duly noted and discussed with the entire team for immediate corrective action.

Much as we strive to deliver an exceptional quality of service to all our guests, we regret that we have not been able to measure up to your expectations this time. I would like to assure you that this is a one off incidence and may i urge you to not let this be an indelible perception.

We remain firmly committed to the ethos and values of hospitality and customer centricity and in accordance, look forward to regaining faith and confidence in the brand and i hope will grant us an opportunity to serve you with renewed focus and enthusiasm.

Look forward to meet you during your next trip.

New delhi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I stayed here for an official visit to Bangalore. The hotel is located centrally in the city, with a golf course right across the road. The staff was extremely pleasing and always helpful. Rooms are spacious and well equipped. Nice comfy beds for a comfortable sleep. The breakfast spread is very good with various options from both continental and Indian cuisines. Enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Sidsingal
Bhaskaran T, General Manager at The Lalit Ashok, responded to this review, June 15, 2014

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

This was my first time stay at this hotel and I am happy to select this hotel. Its a huge property in the center of the Bangalore city, lot of greenery, peaceful area.
Check-in was smooth, there was some problem with the key but the executive at front desk was prompt to help. Rooms are spacious and decor is decent. Only the air conditioning in the gallery outside room and lift area is not effective. But rooms are comfortable. Toilets are small but clean.
The best thing is the helping nature of staff. I forgot my medicine and requested frontdesk to help me get one at 10 pm at night. The staff did their best to get me the correct medicine at earliest. I couldnt get the name of the executive at front desk but I really appreciate his efforts.
Room service is good and food and restaurant is also good. Breakfast was also well spread with good variety.
I attended a conference in same hotel, it has big hall most suitable for conferences.
Over all, I am happy with my stay and will definitely going to stay again specially due to very courteous and friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Atycoon

Namaskar!

Your feedback about the air-conditioning of the corridors has been duly noted. Since The Lalit Ashok Bangalore was the first luxury hotel, it poses its own challenges with the existing infrastructure. However we do have plans to improve the same in the immediate future.

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

I was staying for two days for my companies meeting at Lalit Ashok in Bangalore, must say it was a pleasant experience. I had been to many cities and a lot more hotels for official and personal events.The hotel was taking special care for each one of us and we all felt very specaial at this place. All of the team from the smart reception people to truely good cleaning stag did a great job.

The clenliness is the next thing to be mentioned, clean and well maintained with beautiful gardens. This hotel is a real beauty to the city. Wish to go there again and again and would recommend it to any one who wishes to have a good time.

Nagpur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

I had come to Banglore for my friends wedding .Next day along with my fiance visited the coffee shop of Lalit hotel.It was a huge spread out buffet with some mouth watering desserts.The food was amazing so was the staff .Would like to thank once again to the chef for such a wonderful food.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to dine with us at The Lalit Ashok Bangalore and taking time off to give us your valuable feedback. The entire team joins me in thanking you for your kind words of appreciation. Such feedbacks helps us to strive harder and provide great food and intuitive service.

On behalf of the entire team, thank you once again and look forward to meet you in your next visit.