“Business class”

Ranked #54 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Chennai (Madras), India
“Business class”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Stayed for 2 days for official business conference , from the time of entry to exit very well taken care by the hotel staff. Staff very courteous and respond immediately for any of our needs. Food was good and the buffet in the morning breakfast and at the night dinner had a good spread.
Only WIFI is being charged whereas even small hotels now a days offer free wifi.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Bhaskaran T, General Manager at The Lalit Ashok, responded to this review, June 14, 2014

Namaskar!

Thank You for your review. On behalf of the entire team at The Lalit Ashok Bangalore, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us .

I have discussed your feedback in detail with the team. We have noted your feedback on free wifi. However this is an outsourced serviced and the charge is to accommodate the heavy cost of installation and the need to constantly upgrade.

bhaskarant@thelalit.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had stayed in Lalit only for two nights and truly it was an wonderful experience. I have stayed in many hotels over the years and mostly in luxury hotels with all hi-tech facilities and modern designs but the comfort I got here was appreciateble .Though it is not a very new hotel but the services and highly welcoming staffs made my stay very comfortable. The room was very neat and clean and quite. Bed was very comfortable and everyday the housekeeping person (who clean my room) used to replenish everything whatever I have used which gave me immense pleasure as I got everything before I asked . The restaurant staffs were also very welcoming and food was awesome. So altogether it was a very pleasant stay with this hotel and would love to come back again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Namaskar!

I have discussed your feedback in detail with the team. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon . Your generous words of appreciation motivates us to strive harder.

Ludhiana, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

From the moment i step inside this incredible hotel you will be pampered by their well trained members.
Chef Pavan prepared our breakfast personally & introduced us to some of his exotic juices.Breakfast was amazing with huge choices available.if something may not their on buffet chefs will get from their back kitchen.24/7 brings a charm to ur life if you are a real foodie. spoil yourself.24/7 bravo.

Room Tip: great food
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Namaskar!

I have discussed your feedback in detail with the team. Thank you very much for recognising Chef Pavan. He is indeed a star and we are glad that he could dish out food to your liking

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

This entire trip was a surprise arranged by my husband for my bday. We stayed a night here before heading to masinagudi. Luckily for us the weather was not too hot thanks to some light showers in the evening.

The welcome drink is fresh tender coconut water, just what you need after a flight!! Very thoughtful.

We loved this property, while a bit small as compared to a few other hotels it is still value for money. The rooms are cosy but no bath tubs. They have well equipped gym and a nice swimming pool.

The staff was attentive and helpful. There is a good selection of restaurants; but we preferred the coffee shop buffet dinner. There was a slight incident where i saw a tiny cockroach happily wandering near the buffet. On bringing to our waiter's notice, swift action was taken to replace the contents and hunt the cockroach down.

The travel desk was a little slow in responding to queries, we were looking for a half day tour but we never got any suggestions.

Room Tip: We had a gold course facing room, but there was no nice view due to the nets put around the golf cou...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Namaskar!

I have discussed your feedback in detail with the team. We have taken your feedback about pest control very seriously and have already taken immediate corrective action

Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Had 5 nights in Room 203 that faces the front of the building. Very quiet (except for the occasional muffled train), very comfortable room, with excellent , highly attentive staff available to help. Restaurants within the hotel offer wide selection, and the food was excellent during our stay. Highly recommended as a comfortable business hotel in Bangalore.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Geneva, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

Good hotel with all the amenities. I was on the second floor and the room is pretty basic but perfectly functional. Staff is very welcoming and polite. We also had an event in the ballroom and everything seemed to work well. My room did not have any kind of view. Everything is very clean and the bed was very comfortable. It is generally good value for money. The breakfast was very pleasant with a pool view and a good selection buffet. I also had a snack at Balucci and it was pretty good with very friendly service. We had dinner at the restaurant on the top floor (the name escapes me), sort of a Pan Asian menu. It was OK. Having stayed at the Lalit Mumbai which was gorgeous, maybe I was expecting much more.

Room Tip: If you can get a room with a view, go for it. I did not have a view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have visited this on my business trip as this is one of my preferred hotel in the city. Specially not because it has modern hi tech rooms but the fact that I found find this is kind a peace of tranquility in a busy buzzing noisy city. Rooms although are old and need renovation but thanks to the Housekeeping to make it so neat clean and tidy. I feel it really takes a lot of effort to maintain this kind of huge property. Gardens were neat and tidy . I can see a huge banqueting and function in the gardens and lawns and i felt keeping the garden maintained needs a lot of hard work and effort. I visited restaurants and food was excellent. specially the Indian food was really really mouth watering.The pool was clean and well maintained. I am really impressed with the service of the hotel and would like to come back again.

Room Tip: room facing pool have better view
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business