“Very nice experience”

Ranked #144 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Very nice experience”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The first thing which I noticed after coming to Ramada hotel was the friendly behavior of the staff.. Then the cleanliness of the room and the linen.. Everything was almost perfect.. Although it's slightly expensive but if you can shed some extra bucks, then this is the place for u.. I stayed here for one night recently with my friend and were happy with our selection of the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank mani_1990
KBhowal, Front Office Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Mani,

Greetings from Ramada !

Thank you for your appreciation for the all hotel services.

We are ecstatic and full of gratitude to for your comments. This motivates the entire team here to work even harder and chip in a little bit extra to exceed our guest’s expectations.

At Ramada, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Vishal Verma
+91-99020 00003
Ramada Bangalore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Thai first
Grandville, Michigan
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed recently and the hotel is fine. The little things make a difference in both good and bad ways. The service staff wanted to be very helpful and they were, but the room had a couple areas that could have used a bit of repair and we were missing a towel. By paying attention to and fixing the small things, this would be a solid hotel for any value conscious traveler.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
KBhowal, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Ranjit,

Hope you are good in health.

We thank you for staying with us & giving us the pleasure to serve you. We have thoroughly reviewed your comments, we owe you our deepest apologies for the inconvenience that caused in concern areas specially such as Room Maintenance & others.

At Ramada, we always remain serious about our guest’s satisfaction and we work hard to get to the bottom of any guest complaints. The entire team is been briefed about the seriousness of the issue which is apparently not acceptable by the management too and in accord the action s are in progress.

This missed opportunity to give you an enjoyable & comfortable stay at Ramada is something that we could never abide by but ensure you that this will be taken care in future, and assure you to implement all suggestions in process given by you.

Because we value our relationship with you, we hope to resume your trust with your future visits with our upgraded and prompt services.

Would be at you service on 9902000005 at any given time.

Regards,
9902000005
Jaipur
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Foul smell in the room. They cnaged the room on my insistent but in alternate room AC was not working properly. I had no option but to stay. rest all like restaurent, room facilities etc are very good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Sandeep,

Hope you are good in health.

We thank you for staying with us & giving us the pleasure to serve you. We have thoroughly reviewed your comments, we owe you our deepest apologies for the inconvenience that caused in concern areas specially such as Room Comfort & AC.

Would be at you service on 9902000005 at any given time.

Regards,
+91-9902 0000 05
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed March 22, 2014

It was a pleasant stay at Ramada with a luxary accomodation, healthy food and beautiful atmosphere. the hotel is near to the city giving a good shoping option. For me its a value for money. I am happy staying in Ramada.

Dear Mr. Rakesh,

Greetings from Ramada !

Thank you for your appreciation for the all hotel services such as Restaurant food & reception efficiency.

We are glad you liked the serenity of the place and unobtrusive yet caring service. The concern part is also been noted and acted with the feedback.

mumbai
Reviewed March 19, 2014

It is a nice hotel which is located at a very convenient location. Front-desk and restaurant staff is friendly and willing to help you. Food is tasty and served hot.
Property appears to be old, but it is well maintained. There is a scope for modernisation.

Room Tip: Take front side rooms on the top floor.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I have stayed in Ramada Bangalore 2 times now, the last visit ending 14th March 2014. When I visited them the first time in Feb 2014, I was pleased to see that they went out of their way to ensure my stay was comfortable.

When I reached the hotel for my current visit, on 12th March, I found everything ready. The only thing I had to do was sign the check in form! Ms. Smita from the front office had ensured that my room was as per my liking and constantly checked if I needed anything!

In the restaurant, Tiger Trails, the staff was very attentive. Mr. Mohan who is a senior staff member remembered my preference from my last visit and ensured prompt and courteous service! Chef Rakesh was on hand to ensure I got what I wanted!

The only reason I am not giving 5 stars to this place is the facilities in room. On my previous visit, I had a very good room (500), but the AC fan was right outside my window and a tree branch kept scraping it and making noise throughout the night. Also, during my current visit, I found that the bedside phone was not working. I had to use the one in the bathroom to talk to reception. Fix these small things, and you will be great property!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
KBhowal, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Mr. Meghdoot,

New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This was my first stay at any of the Ramada Hotel. The staff was cordial and proactive to extend help of any sort. Centrally located it is a good option for any one who is in Bangalore for business trip. For me its Value for Money.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
KBhowal, Front Office Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Mr. Satya,

Greetings from Ramada !

Thank you for your appreciation for the all hotel services.

Vishal Verma