Ramada Bangalore
i145 Hotel(Bengaluru)
Empire Hotel(Bengaluru)
Gold Star(Bengaluru)
  • Room Service
All reviewstiger trailshivaji nagarvalue for moneyindian expresscommercial streetbuffet breakfastmini barcheck in was smoothofficial triprestaurant staffthe heart of the citycomfortable stayrooms are spaciousdosacubbon parkcentral locationfront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Nice and economical hotel. rooms are handy. also have a good restaurant. Also the location of the property is idle for side seeing. The food served was good to those standards. Especially in the morning breakfast the chefs are really humble and server better

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mesumeshs
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our services and the hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect and the product on a whole. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings at its very best for our guests to be always delighted.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect ambiance at the Ramada, Bangalore on your next visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were a little sceptical towards booking online for our stay at Ramada but turned out to be a great stay for us. The rooms were very neat and clean. The staff members were very helpful and polite. I must mention the food, it was just outstanding. The restaurant called "Tiger trail" was decent , the spread was great and the food was very good. Just a trivial issue when it comes to complaints. The door access cards were not working and we had to reach for the staff everytime we came back to our room, apart from this, we had nice stay at Ramada.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have booked this hotel online using my wyndham rewards points and stayed for 2 nights. As usual I have reviewed in trip advisor before booking. Even I got only twin bed in online but while check-in I have requested for king size bed without any hesitation they gave. Reached the hotel around 10 pm and quick check-in. I called the in dine for dinner ordered the food. They took only 15 to 20 mins to deliver and the food was really amazing. The break-fast was really wonderful..great menu with hot dosa.. The rooms are quite big and very clean. The service was really great. The hotel is very near to the shivaji bus terminal. Also very close to commercial street.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Reviewed May 24, 2013

At first sight had thought i might land in medium class hotel. But the interiors of the room has good light and very good in cleanliness. Had a good sleep. Also the food served was good to those standards. Especially in the morning breakfast the chefs are really humble and server better. Will recommend for stay.

regards.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed there for 4 nights. Very spacious room. Clean bathroom and linen. Excellent maintenance. Courteous staff. Prompt response to customer requests and requirements. Superb food. Overall, very good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business