“Always a pleasure to return to the Ramada”
Review of Ramada Bangalore

Ramada Bangalore
Ranked #124 of 666 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I returned for my fourth visit in just over a year. The Ramada continues to offer excellent value for money with high standards of service, comfortable rooms, well groomed staff and excellent meeting facilities.

The Royal Orchid Hotels have a new loyalty program that you can enroll in at the front desk. The hotel is also now registered for Wyndham Rewards.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our services and the hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect and the product on a whole. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings at its very best for our guests to be always delighted.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect ambiance at the Ramada, Bangalore on your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Ramada Bangalore

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I went to Bangalore and had a opportunity to stay at The Ramada Bangalore. The check in was smooth hassel free no doubt. I requested a room on the particular floor since my friends were already on the same floor but wasnt given one. I came down to request the room on same floor I was given a corner room at the end of the corridor and it somehow seemd it was meant for people with special needs. Well atleast a room on the same floor I got. The room was no doubt beautiful and spacious. However the TV gave me nightmares. I had toc all the Engg & Maintainence twice to repair the so called "Bad Signal" and each time they ended up staying in the room for almost 45 minutes. Although I informed the reception to get it fixed while I was going out of the hotel. It seems they forgot. The Room Service was quick when ever I asked for it but somehow when we were in my friend's room it got delayed by 30 minutes. All the amenities and everything was perfect.. The Room service food was quite tasty compared to the restaurant. The Minibar Fridge was perfect and not working so I couldnt store my bottles of juices inside.. I skipped complaning about it.. But One special thanks to the Staff of the property. They were friendly, polite and always helpful. Hotel is good for one or max 2 nights.

Room Tip: Kindly chk the TV signal and all the electricals in the room before settling down. All the rooms I s...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Guest

Please accept my apologies on the TV relay and Mini fridge not working properly.

Do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect ambiance at the Ramada, Bangalore on your next visit.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

VIsited the hotel this weekend and was impressed by the staff courtesy. had booked through a site and reached the hotel at 12 midnight1 the staff were aware of our arrival and greeted us well
The in room dining is really impressive and so is the breakfast spread

Good experience overall

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Hotel Ramada is the erstwhile Hotel Harsha,an old & important landmark in Shivajinagar,Bangalore.
Definitely, its a good value for money place.The upper deck rooms are airy,well ventilated & with a great view!!

Well located,not too far from MG Road & Commercial street,walkable distance from Shivajinagar.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Deepak_01
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very good and smiling staff ready for your service any time. Though small but rooms were good, clean,no complaints, towels were slightly old, Tiger trail is excellent, very good food, good variety and service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Reviewed April 1, 2013

During my visit to bangalore with my family last year I booked Ramada as it was within my budget and offered a convenient location.

The check in was smooth and we were handed over the key to the room. The card key did not work and it took the reception 30 min to open the room by generating another card. Till that time we had to stand outside our room. The interior of the hotel is very poor and looks dated.

Inside the room it is better though. The room was nice and well furnished though a bit small.
The bathroom was extremely small but neat and clean.

The worst part of the stay was that in the evening we ordered sandwiches and tea for room service. It took them 1hr to get us this. I would say its better that you got out of the hotel and eat as even in the restaurant the food was bad.

We had ordered a paneer dish but the dish served had nutrella in it and the waiter kept arguing that its paneer.

Other than that I think its fine if you intend to spend time near the MG road and Brigade road area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Request you to accept my sincere apologies for an unpleasant stay on November 2012.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The hotel is great. Again it depends on what price uve paid for it..for anyone who is looking for decent place to stay. Brkfast is ok..near mg road..service was prompt..electronic card has issues on n off..makemytrip offered a good price..recommended...

• Stayed: March 2013
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013