“Decent place, good service”
Review of Ramada Bangalore

Ramada Bangalore
Ranked #124 of 668 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The best thing about the hotel is its proximity to MG road and brigade road. The hotel is a typical business hotel, though for a 1 nighter, its not a bad choice but the best thing about the place was its service. We had an early morning flight to catch and believe it or not, the staff was so concerned that they packed sandwiches and fruits for us since we were leaving before breakfast time. It was a very pleasant surprise.
Its restaurant, Tiger trail, serves pretty good food and economically priced.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank panvisoni
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our services and the hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings at its best for our guests to be always delighted.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect ambiance at the Ramada, Bangalore on your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Ramada Bangalore

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Hotel was ok , Not much great nor too less. It was ok ok.

The promptness of service is VERY poor. We booked two rooms and one room was having foul smells as we entered the room. The rooms are old fashioned accordingly to what they charge

Food quality is just ok.

Room Tip: Check more rooms before you check in
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Please accept my sincere heartfelt apologies for giving you a very unplseant stay at our hotel.

I thank you much for sharing your expereince with us which will for sure be taken up strongly with the concerend and ensure things are put in place.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is nice property with spacious rooms and compact clean toilets. Restaurant serves good food Breakfast is complementary and delicious. Staff shows great courtesy. Location is Central and close to Shivaji Nagar.

Room Tip: Go for any room
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank kkwalia
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Located in Shivaji Nagar, this hotel is central to the CBD of Bangalore - MG Road, Infantry Road and other areas. The rooms are nice and comfy. The food is good at the Tiger Trails restaurant. Commercial street, which is like one of the main market places in Bangalore for all kinds of stuff is very close by. Conferencing facilities are also impressive.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank avijitmishra

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The restaurant at this place serves some excellent sunday brunch. Been there atleast 5-6 times and never been disappointed. They serve complimentary drink with the brunch. The best part is the crowd level is great and you get your privacy at this place. The place has ample parking incl. valet.
Never stayed in their rooms hence cannot say anything about it.
Nice place to spend your sunday afternoon

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Staying at Ramada Bangalore is like Staying in Home Away from my Home. The staff is so courteous and gentle every time that one wont feel he is away from home. Mr Raghvendra is the best employee there who really cares. Check in V smooth as well as cleanliness is Fantastic. Tiger Trail the Restaurent offers Awesome food and Breakfast. Location is good.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The pros: Awesome location - close from city centre, is located in a calm colony, walking distance from everything, great staff, good food. The deal we got was a steal and worth every penny considering the discounted rate.

The cons: The room we stayed in was weird. It was not a square, a rectangle but had a weird shape. So weird, that the TV faced away from the bed which seemed a little akward. We had asked for a double bed but our room had two single beds. The boy came and joined the two beds but we found dirt under the moved bed indicating that no one bothered to sweep it. The whole hotel is a little old and run down but ok if you dont want 5* luxury.

Overall the place is ok, especially if your only intention is a place to sleep at nights. The food is very good though the breakfast menu did not change much.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the main building not in the circular side building. I guess the circular side shap...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
ManojSawant, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2015

Dear Guest

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect and the product on a whole. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings at its very best for our guests to be always delighted.