“Home away Home”

Ranked #144 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Hyderabad, India
“Home away Home”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Staying at Ramada Bangalore is like Staying in Home Away from my Home. The staff is so courteous and gentle every time that one wont feel he is away from home. Mr Raghvendra is the best employee there who really cares. Check in V smooth as well as cleanliness is Fantastic. Tiger Trail the Restaurent offers Awesome food and Breakfast. Location is good.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our services and the hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings at its best for our guests to be always delighted.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect ambiance at the Ramada, Bangalore on your next visit.

Vinod M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Thai first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The pros: Awesome location - close from city centre, is located in a calm colony, walking distance from everything, great staff, good food. The deal we got was a steal and worth every penny considering the discounted rate.

The cons: The room we stayed in was weird. It was not a square, a rectangle but had a weird shape. So weird, that the TV faced away from the bed which seemed a little akward. We had asked for a double bed but our room had two single beds. The boy came and joined the two beds but we found dirt under the moved bed indicating that no one bothered to sweep it. The whole hotel is a little old and run down but ok if you dont want 5* luxury.

Overall the place is ok, especially if your only intention is a place to sleep at nights. The food is very good though the breakfast menu did not change much.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the main building not in the circular side building. I guess the circular side shap...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
ManojSawant, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, September 9, 2015

Vinod M

Travelers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Mysuru (Mysore), India
Reviewed January 23, 2013

great location, decent parking, great food, courteous staff mark the ramada as a great choice for both business and leisure travelers. only downside, though, is that in all rooms the windows are sealed, and if any person has claustrophobia, there's no way to get fresh air and make the room feel airy, and the rooms themselves are not that spacious.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Vinod M, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this review, March 20, 2013

USA
Reviewed January 22, 2013

It's a good value. Service was good most part at front desk and restaurant.
Don't know why someone knocked at the door at 8 AM for checking me out.
Never asked for that. A bit far from Airport and major offices.and attractions.
I took the Hotel car, a bit pricey but convenient. Clean bathroom, but very
tiny spiders-like insects, nice restauarant, by default spicy. Overall better than
expected.

Room Tip: I believe they have a few larger rooms which gets booked quickly.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed at Ramada fro 2nights. Its a good budget hotel. The best part is the location of the hotel, very close to Brigade Rd & MG road. Check in was smooth and so was the check out. Few things to keep in mind. Be specific of what your requirement are for the room, such as twin bed, master bed etc. Breakfast spread is very poor, so if you are someone who likes to start their day with a great breakfast, you are sure to be disappointed. Wi-fi could have been complimentary,as this is a business hotel, however hotel was courteous enough to give me one hour complimentary, which i didn't use. Staff is very polite and are ready to help. Their Room service is also quick. I would not mind staying again.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the 5th floor, if you want to hit the gym,
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect and the product on a whole. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings at its very best for our guests to be always delighted.

Bangalore
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Value for money. hotel is located in excellent location and its near to MG road, Brigade road.. etc...
Tiger trail restaurant provides good quality food and ambiance is very good.. Try their dinner buffet. Overall experience with the hotel is good..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Madurai, India
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I checked in at 7am in the morning..even though their check-in time was 12 noon they were kind enough to give me a room at 7:30 itself.
The room and bathroom was clean and neat.Wi-fi could have been complimentary,as this is a business hotel.The buffet breakfast was tasty and elaborate.The service at the restaurant was good.But the room service needs to improve a bit.
Overall the sleep quality and services were upto my expectations !!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 7th Floor were quite !!