“Excellent staff”
Review of Ramada Bangalore

Ramada Bangalore
Ranked #113 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We stayed at ramada bagalore last week .we reached by 6 AM and asked for early check-in.The staff have responded very positively.food is very nice.finally staying at ramada is 100% worth for money paid.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
ManojSawant, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our services and the hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings at its best for our guests to be always delighted.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect ambiance at the Ramada, Bangalore on your next visit.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The hotel is located in a well communicated place, near gardens and markets.
It has an excellent restaurant in which I found different types of indian food but overall the staff and the captain Rahul Mishra attend efficiently and kindly, so we spent and excellent week in this hotel. One point that hotel must improve is information for non indian tourist. In this aspect we had troubles because we had to look out the hotel information about interest places in Bangalore.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We arrived in Bangalore really early so we had booked so we got the room immediatly, it costed
as an extra night, but us was worse it. We woke up and found the hotel excellent located right in the heart of the city, close walking distance of the main shopping street and nice restaurants!
The hotel is not fantastic but the location is so i could recommend it to anybody!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Please accept my sincere hearfelt apologies for giving an unpleasent experience at our hotel.

I thank you very much for sharing your feedback and we will ensure the corrective steps will be taken immediately and rectified

Reviewed December 13, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Good Hotel situated in the heart of town close to Shopping Malls. Big rooms with excellent interiors. Comfortable beds with combination of soft and hard pillows to make the stay comfortable. Quality of service and in room amenities outbeat some of the 5 Star properties. Although the upholstry needs some more cleanliness.

Made my booking through Clear Trip so managed a 10% discount on the displayed tarrif

Room Tip: Just book the hotel and the staff takes care of your needs , They have Smoking and Non Smoking rooms
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed at Ramda Bangalore November last year. The Hotel is a decent one with good food and clean rooms. Comfortable budget stay in Bangalore. The service of the hotel definitely might be improved but you don't expect 5 Star facilities on a budget stay.

Room Tip: Suit Rooms are slightly better than the Deluxe category rooms
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Enjoyed staying at Ramada. It was for our winter vacation in Nov-12 and with 9 family members. The hospitality was great and enjoyed mouth watering dishes at Tiger Trail restaurant of their hotel.Locationwise its in heart of city , good travel desk and enjoyable stay. Well designed rooms and maintained rooms. Staff is generous and co-operative.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family