“Cosy and clean hotel...”
Review of Ramada Bangalore

Ramada Bangalore
Ranked #108 of 730 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed in Ramada for a night,found the hotel is good and neat.Comfortable hotel rooms With the choice of smoking and not smoking rooms.Breakfast lay out was superb with good live counter for dosas,parotha and eggs.Quality of rooms and bathroom was good and I impressed with the tag in side the bathroom if we need anything like mouth wash kit,shaving and other accessories.Too much of mirrors are not good experience in a room,the only unwanted experience.The short of reception staff makes late for check in and check out time...Try in Bangalore if you want comfortable stay and good breakfast.....

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
ManojSawant, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor , Please accept my sincere hearfelt apologies for giving an unpleasant experience at our hotel.

I thank you very much for sharing your feedback and we will ensure the corrective steps will be taken immediately and rectified

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect ambiance at the Ramada, Bangalore on your next visit.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed a number of nights and the staff were nice. The BEST BEST staff member was Rahul Kumar Mishra. He was always there when I arrived at breakfast. I did not need to ever ask him again - my breakfast and masala chai were always on time and with a great smile. The staff were very friendly and chatty. I hired a car and driver two days and the rates were ok. CERTAINLY going back - if not for the wonderful service from Rahul!

Room Tip: All rooms are fine.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jackie196118

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our services and the hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings at its best for our guests to be always delighted.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed here one night on business. I called the hotel and enquired about their tariff. the Hotel staff quoted a very high rate. but later, I found a very good deal from a deals website. The tariff was exactly half of what I was told by the Hotel staff.

The check in was smooth and fast. The room was decorated adequately and I liked the mirrors in the wall. The bathroom was clean. The room has a mini bar and a free tea coffee maker with large supply.

The air conditioning unit started making a vague noise late in the night. I woke up at 5.30 am because of the noise and could not sleep after that. it map like some rat inside the unit trying to bite the plastic off. May be other rooms are good.

breakfast was sufficient and check out was smooth. I'll recommend this hotel only if you get a good deal.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Request you to accept my sincere apologies for an unpleasant stay.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The reason to book this hotel due to its international name and its location close to the train station.

Since our train would leave early next morning, we asked the hotel to book a taxi for us. Inspite of the short journey (ca. 5km), we still accepted the hotel offer at Rupees 400. Next morning at 5am, at the reception, we were told it would cost rupees 600! Having explained, we finally got a small doggy car (not the hotel one as promised) and paid R400.

Thought Ramada is an international chain and we don't have to worry about being ripped off... apparently NOT!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Request you to accept my sincere apologies for an unpleasant stay at Ramada Bangalore.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went to Bangalore for a 2 day trip and I chose Ramada. Only the brand name I checked. Hotel is located in Sivaji Nagar which is one of the bad places in Bangalore according to me. Hotel is good but if you get out of the hotel, you may not feel good at all. Hotel is kept clean and the service was good. The main thing I liked was the food. The restaurant is named Tiger Trail. Food quality and taste was seriously good. If you are there you must try the Biriyani. They will tell you which is Biriyani is special on that day. Room service people are also friendly and they can get you a cigar if you really need it. Smoking is not allowed in rooms. Smoke detectors are everywhere, even inside the room. In my room I had centralised AC. If you are staying here don't go to market place or anywhere near the hotel. Just call a taxi and drive to UB city !! :-)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank sanishtj

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were at the Ramada Bangalore last weekend. The hotel is well situated at Shivaji Nagar near the city center. A 4 star hotel with good food, comfy accommodation & great friendly service. We were visiting some friends there so did not try out the lunch & dinner. But the breakfast layout was always good. I will recommend my friends about this hotel in future.
Thanks

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Rooms are Nice clean and comfortable hotel location is good ,,,over all hotel gives good service. over all value for money. i will stay again in this hotel . room service is good food quality is good prices are reliable .Staff are friendly and helpful. Tigar trail restaurant is nice and good food service can be improved but good.

Room Tip: all the rooms are neat and clean.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple