“stay here only if you get a good deal”
Review of Ramada Bangalore

Ramada Bangalore
Ranked #113 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed here one night on business. I called the hotel and enquired about their tariff. the Hotel staff quoted a very high rate. but later, I found a very good deal from a deals website. The tariff was exactly half of what I was told by the Hotel staff.

The check in was smooth and fast. The room was decorated adequately and I liked the mirrors in the wall. The bathroom was clean. The room has a mini bar and a free tea coffee maker with large supply.

The air conditioning unit started making a vague noise late in the night. I woke up at 5.30 am because of the noise and could not sleep after that. it map like some rat inside the unit trying to bite the plastic off. May be other rooms are good.

breakfast was sufficient and check out was smooth. I'll recommend this hotel only if you get a good deal.

• Stayed: October 2012
ManojSawant, General Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Request you to accept my sincere apologies for an unpleasant stay.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect ambiance at the Ramada, Bangalore on your next visit.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The reason to book this hotel due to its international name and its location close to the train station.

Since our train would leave early next morning, we asked the hotel to book a taxi for us. Inspite of the short journey (ca. 5km), we still accepted the hotel offer at Rupees 400. Next morning at 5am, at the reception, we were told it would cost rupees 600! Having explained, we finally got a small doggy car (not the hotel one as promised) and paid R400.

Thought Ramada is an international chain and we don't have to worry about being ripped off... apparently NOT!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Request you to accept my sincere apologies for an unpleasant stay at Ramada Bangalore.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went to Bangalore for a 2 day trip and I chose Ramada. Only the brand name I checked. Hotel is located in Sivaji Nagar which is one of the bad places in Bangalore according to me. Hotel is good but if you get out of the hotel, you may not feel good at all. Hotel is kept clean and the service was good. The main thing I liked was the food. The restaurant is named Tiger Trail. Food quality and taste was seriously good. If you are there you must try the Biriyani. They will tell you which is Biriyani is special on that day. Room service people are also friendly and they can get you a cigar if you really need it. Smoking is not allowed in rooms. Smoke detectors are everywhere, even inside the room. In my room I had centralised AC. If you are staying here don't go to market place or anywhere near the hotel. Just call a taxi and drive to UB city !! :-)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank sanishtj

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our services and the hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings at its best for our guests to be always delighted.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were at the Ramada Bangalore last weekend. The hotel is well situated at Shivaji Nagar near the city center. A 4 star hotel with good food, comfy accommodation & great friendly service. We were visiting some friends there so did not try out the lunch & dinner. But the breakfast layout was always good. I will recommend my friends about this hotel in future.
Thanks

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Rooms are Nice clean and comfortable hotel location is good ,,,over all hotel gives good service. over all value for money. i will stay again in this hotel . room service is good food quality is good prices are reliable .Staff are friendly and helpful. Tigar trail restaurant is nice and good food service can be improved but good.

Room Tip: all the rooms are neat and clean.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank abhay23

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is a place where one can go whenever a sudden despise to one's own living place surges up but you still need to stay indoors! May be it is loneliness, may be it is the change of setting that you need badly at times to get a better perspective on how your life looks at that particular point of time. The rooms I have stayed as a single woman had always been in a safe corner, with pigeons giving company outside the windows and over the AC duct. These folks mean it - making the guests feel at home. By waiting for you to arrive, welcoming you in a no frills fashion and providing you something of decent quality to eat even if it is a bit too late. Room service folks are neither nosy nor unprofessional which is a big relief because even in bigger places than Ramada you do find such characters. Breakfast is nice, but they need to revamp their menu. If you need quiet time to reflect on life or write a novel or just relax, Ramada will not disappoint you. Not a great location but there is a mall with Cinema and a very good tea boutique near by.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo

Dear Ma'am,

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed with my company last time, when I had come for a conference & found this hotel very friendly and comfortable. I have stayed in several Ramada hotel in US & Middle east, but I find this hotel basic like most Ramada, with great food, clean & large room, friendly reception & best part is located in the heart of the City. Today I checked out & I have the same experience as last time.

Room Tip: Take a room in their upper floors.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
GRE_Ramada, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear Samrat R,

Greetings!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Ramada Bangalore.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Best regards,