Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,249 results
All reviews business park washing machine excellent service business trip special mention the executive lounge special thanks spacious rooms pool side excellent stay amazing hospitality taking care housekeeping staff amazing experience restaurant staff excellent hotel his team
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thanks Hemantha Raju for your hospitality & was great in hospitality....stay was very very nice thanks to receptionist I forgot her name but Hilton shows its standard...

Thanks for all your hospitality

Trip type: Traveled solo
ManishG1249, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Velusamy,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your stay experience with us.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks. Please rest assured your kind appreciation has been shared with Hemantha Raju and all team members.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and should you need any assistance with your upcoming stays, please feel free to reach me directly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a very pleasant stay during the five nights I stayed there. Right from front desk to the room service staff were very courteous and goes the extra mile to make us feel comfortable as at home. Food spread was simply delicious.

Floor staff Srinivas has an artistic hand in making dog, elephant and duck structure. Dog was simply cute.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for having taken the time to share your stay experience with us.

Rest assured your kind appreciation has been shared with Srinivas and the entire team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first stay here in India and at the Hilton. Given a great room with space to work and sleep. Bu the highlight was the lounge each morning and evening, greeted with the very helpful staff each time and helped to make the stay one of the best in this part of the world

Thank you for having taken the time to share your stay experience with us.

Rest assured your kind appreciation has been shared with Hemantharaju and the entire team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Jennifer is extremely courteous and diligent. He served me the perfect cappuccino every time I requested him for one.
Very pleasant and polite to speak to, served with a smile always. Focuses on customer satisfaction.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall experience at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks.

Rest assured your kind appreciation has been shared with Jennifer and all team members.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and should you need any assistance with your upcoming stays or experiences, please feel free to reach me directly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Jennifer has been very helpful, very prompt in service. Humbly attends any needs and requests. Definitely i would like to come back to Hilton embassy, very friendly staff. Sweet people to greet with smile all the time..

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience with us.