Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
    Great 4.5/5
    OYO 9250 Green Suits(Bangalore District)
    • Room Service
    • Breakfast included
    Good 3.5/5
      • Fitness center
      All reviewsbusiness parkgolf linksbedroom suitewashing machinebusiness triptech parkgreat businessduty managerfitness centerthe executive loungeexcellent servicerooms are largelong stayamazing experiencepool sidean oasisexcellent hotel
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed July 21, 2014

The Hilton Bangalore Residences is a nice, new hotel that is well located for business on the Embassy Golf Links business park. Open only a few months, and with at least one floor still closed whilst being completed, there are signs that both the building and the staff are still finding their feet. I'm sure given time to mature, the hotel will become even better.

As others have said, the rooms are well proportioned and furnished well. Food in the restaurant was good, with a great head chef. A good range of drinks in the bar, with an excellent "mixologist".

It was the minor things that began to grate over my 10 day stay.

- No master light switch in the bedroom, and with housekeeping switching on every light when the room is serviced, you spend 5 minutes before bed going around the room turning things off. At which point I then also had to cover the blue LED's by every switch that lit up when the switch was "off", otherwise I would be trying to sleep surrounded by blue light.

- Having to say "good morning" around 20 times between your room and your breakfast table. It's great that staff are trained to be polite and welcoming, but conditioned as we are to reply it becomes somewhat overbearing.

- Outside / pool area service / maintenance - as a non-smoking hotel, us smokers were required to go outside. Not a problem, but with no ash trays the ground became littered with discarded cigarette butts. The use of a dish upon request overcame this problem for me, but then it appeared that the task of checking the condition of the pool area of an evening wasn't allocated to any member of staff - most mornings you would come downstairs to see a scattering of glasses and bottles discarded on tables from the previous evening.

- Coffee - ensure staff are aware of the difference between normal and decaf, and don't try and pass off basic instant decaf as fresh-ground.

- Hotel Location - great for the office if you are based on EGL, but annoying on returning in the evening in an auto rickshaw to discover they are not allowed on site. A trek from the business park main gate to the hotel, regardless of the rain (to their credit, the hotel does have a couple of golf buggies they can run you around in, but the thought of arranging this on arrival back at EGL meant I considered it to be quicker to walk).

- Snagging - with the hotel only recently open, and still not fully open, there was still plenty of snagging to be completed. Poolside often had work being carried out, and numerous instances of wallpaper coming off walls and being reattached with tape.

Hopefully the above will be taken as constructive criticism, rather than out and out complaints. I am due back in Bangalore in a couple of months and will certainly consider the Hilton due to its proximity to my office.

Room Tip: The hotel is long rather than tall, so request a room close to the lifts/lobby to avoid a hike.
      1  Thank xPositor
      Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience.

I would like to thank you for providing extremely constructive feedback which would assist us to further improve on the products and services. I am glad that you appreciated the overall hotel facilities and would also like to thank you for the personal appreciation for our Head Chef and our team member at the Bar. It’s such feedback as yours that propels us to better ourselves.

We look forward to your next stay with us and assure you of the best of services which are truly synonymous to Hilton Hotels Worldwide.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Enjoyed a great stay in the newly opened Hilton. The room was large and very well equipped. The service overall great and the breakfast selection rich. The gym is as well state of the art. Overall a very good experience. The best of it is that its directly in the business park so that i could work to work. Overall a great experience! Looking forward to come back!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
      Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel’s products and services.

I am glad that you appreciated the overall hotel facilities and would also like to thank you for appreciating the efforts of our Team Members. It is our continuous endeavour to provide our guests with highest levels of hospitality and it is a motivation to receive such a feedback from discerning guests such as you which encourages us to give our best. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement and enhance our reputation that is truly synonymous with the Hilton Hotels Worldwide.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I spent three days there and the staff were superb, the rooms excellent. Imagine I had to write 200 characters here despite already saying what I wanted to say... I would waste your time and mine by typing for the IDIOTS who created this web page. UTTER FOOLS!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mr Luke,

We are extremely thankful for your words of encouragement and your thoughtfulness about our hotel features and the team. Your generous indication of our performance will encourage us to strive for even higher standards of service.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Hilton is another new hotel to Bangalore along with Ritz and JW Marriott to join in the race with the existing Westend, Oberoi, Leela etc., . I stayed at this place for a night on 6th July and being the week end, the price was lower by some 20% (?).

This hotel is located inside the Embassy Business park and therefore, not very connected to the CBD of Bangalore. When I checked in at 12 noon, there was a huge scaffolding work inside the reception area to fix a chandelier and work was going on there which affected the view of the reception area! Nevertheless, after checking in which was quite smooth, I was shown a room ( a suite ) with a kitchenette, dining tables and a living area with a normal size TV. It also had a powder room and a store room with out lights! Then a reasonable size bedroom with a walk in changef room. And finally, a big bath room with a bath tub where a small TV was attached, first of its kind in India! Afternoon, I ordered Indian food ( the menu was not elaborate, but, catered to all sections, European, Chinese etc.,). The food was OK.

I called three of my friends in the evening and we were looking for some snacks beyond their room service menu . The Chef came to our room and he suggested some nice options which we ordered and the food was quite good! When, we went to their only restaurant for dinner, again the Chef came and helped us choose some nice dishes!

The breakfast spread was quite big and the food was very delicious. The staff, Chef and the entire staff were extremely polite and the service level was quite high. I needed a tablet which the staff was very helpful in getting that.

Definitely worth a stay at this hotel if the location is not an issue with you...

Room Tip: the rooms facing the golf view
      • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
      Hilton_Bangalore, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Mr Qwelt,

We are thankful for your comments regarding your stay at Hilton Bangalore Embassy Golf Links. It is always a pleasure to receive valuable feedback. I am glad that you appreciated the overall hotel facilities and would also like to thank you for appreciating the efforts of our Team Members. Your generous indication of our performance will encourage us to strive for even higher standards of service.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as this one.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is my first trip to India, by myself on business and writing this whilst still here. It is fair to say that Bangalore is not a rich city, there is a lot of poverty around but what people lack in wealth they make up for in the richness of their hospitality and friendliness. You get used to the honking horns, crazy traffic, whole families on one moped getting kids to school and even seeing cows in the road - I am very much enjoying this 2 week visit.

The hotel and its staff are wonderful. Firstly the room is very well equipped with kitchen, washer/dryer, lounge, bedroom and bathroom. The bath even has its own TV. Wifi is fast and reliable and most importantly the king size bed is ultra comfy for a good nights sleep. The hotel is far enough away from the main road that you can't hear any honking horns! I use the gym every day and it is very well equipped. The sun made an appearance over the weekend so I was able to use the sunbeds around the pool which was nice and quiet - in fact I had the pool to myself.

The staff have to be the most attentive than in any hotel I have stayed in across the world. They always greet you and go out of the way to help you. Reception staff have organized a couple of trips for me and really went out of their way to sort things out. The food here is excellent and restaurant staff very attentive and remember what you like.

I've ordered room service a few times which is always excellent - the sous chef came one time with the waiter to check everything is OK and to offer to make anything I would like even if it is not on the menu.

I really can't say enough good things about this hotel and would highly recommend it to anybody visiting Bangalore on business or pleasure.

Dear Mr Sanko,

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful words for the team. Guests such as you are the true inspiration behind our endeavour to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence. I am sure this feedback will serve as an encouragement and enhance our reputation that is truly synonymous with the Hilton Hotels Worldwide.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon!