“very good service & reasonalbe price hotel”
Review of St Mark's Hotel

St Mark's Hotel
Ranked #11 of 681 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed September 15, 2013

we stayed here for 3 days and hold seminar on the end of August for our company. The equipment & service was very good. The manager was quite good and served us well. tks.
總之 很棒 服務地點都很好 適合商務旅行及辦研討會 我們是來自台灣的公司 待過一些印度的飯店, St Mark's 是服務品質最佳的Hotel, 各項設施也很完備 價錢合理公道

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have been staying in this Hotel for the last 4 years whenever we visit Bangalore. First of all it situated in the heart of the city in a prime/convenient location which is easy to find for the tourists/new visitors to Bangalore. Overall standard of the Hotel is excellent. Rooms and very good - clean and neat. Quality of cleanliness is best. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Restaurants is very good with wide range of Indian and Western cuisine. Very good breakfast buffet. We enjoyed our stay evey time we visited Bangalore. Value for money. We strongly recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Bangalore and looking for a decent Hotel. We would like to stay in this hotel in the future too!

Room Tip: Higher Floors have less AC unit noise. Nice view from the top.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is a small hotel but with a big heart. Recently renovated I found the staff faultlessly helpful and really enjoyed my stay here. The restaurant was excellent with a wide range of Indian and Western cuisine. The rooms are great, there's a nice roof terrace. I have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2013

When travelling for business I am on a budget and so usually end up in one of the generic branded hotels, St Marks exceeds anything you will ever find in most other hotels in terms of quality, friendliness etc. The rooms are great, there's a nice roof terrace. I have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone. The only small negative I would comment on is that the Western food served in the restaurant is not as good as I would hope, but hey I'm in India, and I should really be eating the excellent local food in any case! I was there last year and will be going back again very shortly.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor will be closer to the roof terrace which is a nice peaceful spot
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Our 6th stay at this hotel and surely the service levels are consistent to our previous visits, will stay here in future too. Again the selling points of this hotel are great service, good breakfast spread which includes Indian dishes, neat and clean rooms and central location. Value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank roddamranganath
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is a small hotel but with a big heart. Recently renovated I found the staff faultlessly helpful and really enjoyed my stay here. The restaurant was excellent with a wide range of Indian and Western cuisine. Very convenient for me since the company I was working with was just next door (so close I could use their WiFi from my hotel room), but actually very close to the centre of Bengaluru. It is walking distance to UB City, where there are lots of restaurants in addition to the luxury shopping and just a bit further away is the Cubbon park, the centre of the city. The hotel also has a roof garden where you can chill out with a cold beer and gaze over central Bengaluru.

Room Tip: As with anywhere in a major Indian city, avoid the front rooms or be woken when the traffic hooting...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I really enjoyed the stay at this hotel from two days. When I checked in, the Manager came along with us to the room and showed everything. Rooms were very clean, and the staff were absolutely professional and courteous. I asked for a fan, and they arranged for the fan immediately. Food at this hotel is very good, and I would definitely go back and stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
StMarksHotel, JP Menon,Vice President & General Manager at St Mark's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us on your visit to Bangalore in June.Thank you for taking time off to post a very positive review of us on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to note that your check in experience was impeccable and you found our rooms very clean,with professional and courteous service to match.Our kitchen team was thrilled to see that you were very appreciative of the food at the hotel.

Thank you for your kind words once again and we look forward to the privilege of serving you in the near future.

Warm regards,