St Mark's Hotel
  • Pool
Lavelle Inn(Bengaluru)
  • Room Service
1,242 results
All reviewsst marksmarks hotelrecommend stroof terracemarks roadub citymg roadcubbon parkexcellent hotelexcellent servicetravel deskbreakfast buffetbrigade roadvisiting bangalorethe general managerroom servicethe hotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2012

This is a must stay place for all visitors to Benagluru!!
customer service was excellent.
we almost carried Arjun Nepali with us to Kenya for his excellent service we used to call him the man from the mountain as he comes from mt Everest.
This time i was in a company sponsored business trip and i have alredy made my mind to tour Bengaluru with my family. The place to rest will definity bo St Mark Hotel.
You should start a branch in Kenya.
keep up with the GOOD WORK you are doing
Festus Irimu

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good just book and work out in the gym the relax and enjoy
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Festus I
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Location is excellent,but this place needs a refurbish to return to its old glory.Price and location make it attractive.Food is good and economical,Andhra style.Breakfast can be improved.Bathrooms can be improved.Lifts and access to certain rooms can be tricky.

Room Tip: Lifts can be an issue so choose a room in level 2
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank SingaporeMahesh
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My second visit - This time room 618. A large corner room, very spacious. A comfortable bed. Quiet, so a good nights sleep. The room service food was excellent, hot (not usual for room service), and well presented.
A safe in the room.The bed was comfortable. Free water bottles supplied.
Staff all excellent - well done.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank expectant customer
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I am fortunate that the company I work for always use this hotel for guests as my stay was very pleasant. Every member of staff was friendly and helpful and the whole hotel is very well furnished with a very nice room and probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. Breakfast buffet and service was also very good. I would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank TheMoonraker
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The hotel was clean and rooms were immaculate. The hotel staff literally treated me like family and were concerned about my well-being at all times as I was there on my own. They even went as far as to bake me a special cake on my birthday!!!
I was constantly in contact with food and beverage managers and staff, guest relations, GM , Housekeeping and staff and they really focused on my needs. Because of medical needs, they were especially careful about my dietary needs, transportation needs and encouraged in-house doctor/therapist calls to my room. Their main goal was my comfort.
The hotel is centrally located and everything was easy to get to. Food was fantastic and you could tell they cared about the quality of it....everything was fresh. Staff was so honest and trustworthy!
It will be my destination hotel in Bangalore and I will continue to recommend St.Marks to anyone I know. I sincerely convey my thanks to the staff there. Sincerely-Shahin

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Shahin D
StMarksHotel, General Manager at St Mark's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Dear Shahin,

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and thank you for posting a very positive review of us on TripAdviosr.

It was as much our pleasure to have played host to you when you were in Bangalore, while you were recuperating. Thank you for all the compliments that you have showered on our team and the same is sure to go a long way in motivating everyone to strive for continued excellence. We are delighted that you found the hotel location, rooms, food and all the other facilities to your liking.

We are glad to note that St. Mark's will remain your preferred hotel when you travel to Bangalore.

Warm regards,