“boris”
Review of Hotel Royal Orchid

Hotel Royal Orchid
Ranked #82 of 681 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stayed several times at Royal Orchid. I enjoyed to see better service and improvement each time . The staff and services are excellent and my warm recommendation for everybody to use this hotel. I am tarveling around a world and overal looking thsi is very comfortable place to stay. I am feeling happy each time to stay here and meet these nice and friendly people.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
GMHROBangalore, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore !

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through our Trip Advisor Website.

We are delighted to know you liked your stay with us. This is the best motivation we can use.

I am happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

This was my first stay at royal orchid and i could say this was one of the very memoriable stay and it makes memoriable because of staff and their hospitality. I was very Happy when I got warm welcoming by reception. My last moment room request is been taken care by upgrading my room and it was prompt too. i had some other request too which also been taken care.

Rooms needs an improvment but when first impression is best you avoid all this and that is hospitality. I would like to thanks neha to full feel my request and make my stay comfirtable.

I will come back to this hotel on Oct.

• Stayed: July 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore !!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Been staying at Royal Orchid since 2005. Lots of improvement seen over the years. Upon arrival you are greeted with friendly doorman and front staff. A specially thanks to Hari ensuring occupant's pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
GMHROBangalore, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the Day from Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore !!

Firstly, thank you for the Lovely Comments about the Hotel Being "Home away from Home".

This is the most valuable comment for any Hotel and we are very happy you find us so.

Thank you and Hope to welcome you personally on your next visit.

God Speed and Safe Travels !!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Just came back home from my first visit in India and business trip in Bangalore. My stay at Royal Orchid made my two weeks very comfortable.

It was close to the office.
Quiet, since not situated directly at the mainroad.
Several food options. Sometimes special themes.
Very service minded and friendly, from top management to all staff.
Great music at Geoffrey's (The bar).

I know were to stay on my next trip

/Lars

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
GMHROBangalore, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore !

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stayed here for two weeks on business and I was more than happy with my experience. Room was great and I have to say all The staff are lovely and very attentive. Nothing was too much trouble and they do make you feel very welcome.
Ginseng Restaurant is worth a visit and the food is superb. Rooftop pool is also a great place to unwind.
If you want to stay somewhere with minimal fuss and great service the royal orchid is it.

• Stayed: July 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the Day from Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore !!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Ginseng food is good, but what catches your attention is the friendly and courteous behavior of the staff right from the entry to the hotel to the exit. The ambience of the place is very nice and the place is tucked away in a quiet place which i like.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
GMHROBangalore, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the day from Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore !!

We are delighted to know you liked your stay with us and your valuable inputs about our Pan Asian Specialty Restaurant. This is the best motivation we can use.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed there on business recently. We checked in midnight, after a long flight from HK. Showered midway and no water. Called up the receptionist to tell them to turn on the tap. They said they'll send someone up to my room. I told them no way, as I'm alone, and I'm very tired. I told them I will call them again in the morning. I slept, and two men came to check. I sent them off.

Breakfast is OK. The place is clean.

Pool is extremely small, it's meant for a dip, and not for swimmers like me.

Hotel service is overall good.

Wifi - please don't expect good connection. Signal is too weak for me to work from my room.

But location is good as the office is located just 5-10 minutes away from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
GMHROBangalore, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the day from Hotel Royal Orchid Bangalore !!

I sincerely thank you for your valuable Feedback and appreciate your inputs.