“At home in Bangalore”

Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle
Ranked #104 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have stayed in Ramnashree near Richmond Circle number of times and still continue to do so because of the friendly staffs and homely comfort. The peaceful ambience is what I really enjoy and the prompt service is another attraction. The scope of development may be some more additions of local vegeterian cuisine in the menu and some regular change in the breakfast spread .
After a long day I really feel at home once in my room there, so I strongly recomend this hotel in this price band at Bangalore.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
kaushikbhaumik, General Manager at Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle as your preferred hotel in bangalore. I am really pleased to know that you found our staffs very friendly and we are able to offer you homely comfort, so you feel home away home.
Your suggestion on vegetarian menu and breakfast spread is taken seriously and we will be implementing it soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I came to bangaluru for a pleasure trip, booked my hotel in MG reoad ,supposed to be the throb of the city in IRIS, but decided on preponing my visit to attend a friends engagement so i landed up 5 days earlier I was put up in hotel Ramanashree, at Richmond circle another prime location close to bangalore club and cubbon park, they offered me a club room at a very reasonable rate .. the rooms are decorated with choicefull wallpapers and maintained in immaculate condition.. the two restaurents KUDLA a sea food delight and other the Legacy of Punjab offering north indian food with desi daru ki dukan was a pleasure time pass and delight to the tastebuds .. the crew is great with hospitability and had a great time in the hotel ... check out the nearby markets in walking distance also ....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
kaushikbhaumik, General Manager at Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for writing so inspiring words about us on TripAdvisor. we are centrally located and very close to Cubbon Park, lalbagh and shopping malls. It is nice to know that you noticed wall paper in our room. Thanking you for your appreciation for the quality of our food and people.

Wish to see you soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed at the Ramanashree for almost 15 days and had a very comfortable experience. The rooms were comfortable, service was prompt, cleanliness was acceptable and staff was friendly. Breakfast menu was disappointing and monotonous, but meals at the hotel restaurants were exquisite. I strongly recommend the place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
kaushikbhaumik, General Manager at Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

we are delighted to have you stay with us and thanking you very much for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad to know that you had very comfortable stay and you found our staffs very friendly which is our strength. Your opinion on breakfast is considered very seriously and we are working on it sincerely.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stay here twice a month with a heavy schedule and trust me I feel like home after stressful day every time a get back to Hotel. Let it be Food, Cleanliness, Staff, Room, Amenities everything is up to the mark.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
kaushikbhaumik, General Manager at Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel as your preferred hotel in bangalore and for sharing your lovely experience about us on TripAdvisor. It is really nice to learn that we are able to give you homely feel when you are away from home. I will share your compliments with my team which will definitely motivate them to keep up the good work.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I came back to Bangalore after 3 decades of being abroad. I had some work here, and my colleague booked me at the Ramanashree Hotel. I was treated so well, the room was clean and cool, everything worked, (the electricity went dead a couple of times, but that's not the Hotel's fault) the service was incredible, and the staff. The Staff are absolutley wonderful! From all the people at reception, the Manager, Room Service, Housekeeping and the Valet. They were so good to me. They let me use their computer and printer as I did not bring mine, They attended to my every need and the Restaurants are great. Particularly, the buffet at the PunJab Restaurant. DO NOT MISS IT! A gem. But most of all I love the people there. They are truly beautiful. Every single one of them! I will surely be back in a couple of months, and I am going straight to the Ramanashree!!

Room Tip: Just go there!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
kaushikbhaumik, General Manager at Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is our immense pleasure to have you stay with us and thanking you very much for writing so inspirational review on TripAdvisor . I am glad to know that you liked everything about us specially our people which is our strength.I will surely share your review with my team which will be encouraging to keep up good work.

Thanking you once again and hope to get the opportunity to serve you in future.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Its in heart of the city convenient for business and leisure travellers Rooms are affordable. Clean and neat rooms. Punjabi food is excellent. Staffs were very helpful, and made our stay memorable. Best recommended hotel in the city...

• Stayed: July 2012
kaushikbhaumik, General Manager at Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

I take the opportunity to thank you for sharing your experiences about your stay on TripAdvisor and recommending us to other travelers. It is really nice to learn that you liked the accommodation and food and also found our staffs very friendly.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

After a terrible experience at the Spiro Lodge, we looked at the Woodlands Hotel and Ramanashree Hotel next door. As a family of four, we found the beds comfortable, the bathrooms clean and dry, and the service courteous. The breakfast buffet was tasty and adequate - very good for a 3 star hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They even helped my wife and daughter their shares for a wedding event next door.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
kaushikbhaumik, General Manager at Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review about us on TripAdvisor which motivate my team to deliver better. It is really nice to learn that you found our staffs very courteous and helpful and also you liked our breakfast very much. I will surely share your review with my team.

Thanking you.