“Relief!”

Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle
Ranked #104 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed May 27, 2013

After a terrible experience at the Spiro Lodge, we looked at the Woodlands Hotel and Ramanashree Hotel next door. As a family of four, we found the beds comfortable, the bathrooms clean and dry, and the service courteous. The breakfast buffet was tasty and adequate - very good for a 3 star hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They even helped my wife and daughter their shares for a wedding event next door.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
kaushikbhaumik, General Manager at Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review about us on TripAdvisor which motivate my team to deliver better. It is really nice to learn that you found our staffs very courteous and helpful and also you liked our breakfast very much. I will surely share your review with my team.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle

Reviewed May 20, 2013

very bad hotel.. we were offered a executive room, with road side view..couldnt sleep as the noise of the traffic was till 1am .
the bathroom was in a pathetic condition with lot of hair in the drain and hot water was not that hot.
bad hotel.. never again i will go back

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank ShivaKumarSalem

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience about us on TripAdvisor. I would like to keep you informed that we have taken your feedback very seriously and all necessary actions are taken with regards to it.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Ramanasharee at Richmond circle is a decent business hotel - clean rooms and a decent in Room service for guests. Hotel is in the midst of Business centres with easy access to the city. Buffet Breakfast in the morning is very good.Recommend this hotel for business guests.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
kaushikbhaumik, General Manager at Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanking you very much for sparing your valuable time to write about us on TripAdvisor. I will share your feedback with my team and make sure that we deliver the same quality service in future.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stayed in this hotel from 10th May to 12th May 2013 in two rooms no. 104 and 122. They claim this property as 3 star hotel, but the rooms looked like ordinary hotel.

Likes of this hotel
----------------------
1) Gave discount in the tariff. Printed tariff was 5500 plus tax and gave discount of Rs.2654. They did not give the reason for the discount and the receptionist told me that they would give discount for everybody.

2) Room boy service was excellent. He helped us till the end by keeping all the luggage s in our car.

3) Complimentary buffet was excellent.

4) Hotel is in the Bangalore city.

Dislikes of this hotel
-------------------------
1) Switches, bathroom tiles, western closet, etc. were broken. I have attached photos.

2) Towel was in pale yellow color instead of white color. I think they have been using the same towel for very long time by just washing in the laundry.

3) Cockroaches were happily enjoying in the bathroom.

4) In room no.104, my father informed me that there was blood stain in the bed cloth.

5) Very few selection of south Indian items for dinner.

When I reported the problems in our room to the manager on 11th morning, he promised me to give another good room in the 4th floor and he got the key. He asked us to pack our things and kept ready, so that they would shift our room when we had gone outside.

I contacted the reception whenever we came to the room for refreshment in the afternoon, evening and night, but every time they said that they would shift in another 15 to 30 minutes. Since we wanted to go outside immediately, I believed the Manager's words and left by giving the key. Even in the night around 10.30 pm he gave me the same false promises. Since we had to leave in the 12th morning, we stayed in the room uncomfortably. Very irritable was we packed everything by believing his words in the morning and we had to unpack everything again when we came to the hotel in the night.

I would never stay in this hotel again. I have stayed in star hotels around the world, but I have not seen any 3 star hotels rooms and bathrooms like this. The above problems could be acceptable only if the hotel is an ordinary hotel. They should claim this hotel as ordinary hotel instead of 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
kaushikbhaumik, General Manager at Hotel Ramanashree Richmond Circle, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sparing your valuable time to give your feedback on TripAdvisor about your recent experience at our hotel. It is nice to know that you liked our breakfast and the service of our room boy.
The unfortunate part is, you did not find the bathroom up to the mark and after repeated request also your room was not shifted. Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of my team for the inconvenience occurred.
But, I would like to share with you that we are renovating all the bathroom and just few are left which are expected to be finished very soon. As we were running full, so we could not make it to shift your room.
I do request to give us another opportunity to serve you.

Thanking you once again.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Ramanasharee at Richmond circle is a decent business hotel - clean rooms and a well stocked buffet breakfast in the morning. However the normal food is quite average and so are the facilities in the gym and pool. Recommend this hotel for business guests though.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We visited the seafood restaurant (Mangalorean cuisine) called Kudla at the Ramanashree for lunch on 4th February. The food (fish thali) was reasonably authentic and spicy. But at the close of the meal, I was shocked when I was given a printed bill in which the total cost had been inflated by more than a hundred rupees and taxes had then been calculated.on this amount Of course, some restaurateurs do this everywhere in the world. Pity this restaurant had to try it; we were actually planning to put out a favourable review about the food. So beware! I left them a tip nevertheless, but never heard any regrets or thank you from the staff!

Room Tip: We only visited the restaurant; we were not staying here. The location is very good and the general...
Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gourmandBangalore
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Conveniently located, helpful reception, good room service, clean rooms, comfortable stays. Could improve on room equipment’s, hotel & restaurant interiors and building elevation. Overall a satisfying experience!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business